Legal, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Refine by location
- Carlton VIC 3053,
- Port Melbourne VIC 3207,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Camperdown NSW 2050,
- Murwillumbah NSW 2484
- Minchinbury NSW 2770,
- Oakleigh South VIC 3167,
- Frankston VIC 3199,
- Arndell Park NSW 2148,
- Brookvale NSW 2100,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Docklands VIC 3008,
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113,
- Redfern NSW 2016,
- Mulgrave VIC 3170
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat bartley legal
We are a local Toowoomba based law firm which is expanding and in need of more professional LEGAL administration staff. We are client focused.
- Permanent Part-Time LEGAL Administration Role
- School Term hours
- Professional LEGAL Services Position
This is a featured jobat Pryor Tzannes & Wallis
We are seeking an experienced Legal Litigation Secretary to join our team.
- Great job security in a well established leading firm
- Pleasant, supportive and collegiate working environment
- Opportunities to advance and to work with accomplished legal professionals
Listed three hours agoat Save the Children AustraliaWork with the Pacific teams to standardise HR practices. Coordinate HR activities. Create & maintain accurate employee files. Report on people data. Listed three days agoat The Salvation Army – AustraliaThis role is accountable for providing a full range of administration support to the Officer Development Team. Listed four hours agoat Assetlink
Join our growing organisation - take ownership of the recruitment administration in the Southern Region! Immediate start!
- Internal Recruitment Admin
- Blue Collar / Fast Paced
- Port Melbourne Location - Parking onsite.
Listed five days agoat Paxus
Do you have a desire to demonstrate your initiative working alongside a supportive team with an opportunity to continuously develop your skills?
- Excellent reward & recognition for your hard work
- Learn from a team of established recruiters
- Comprehensive training and development on offer
Listed four days agoat The University of SydneyOpportunity to be able to source solutions in relation to HR matters at Camperdown Campus at the Faculty of Science Listed seven hours agoat TWEED SHIRE COUNCILAdmin Officer with Recruitment experience? Join our fast pace team assisting with end to end recruitment . Listed three days agoat Aldi Stores
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Employee Relations Assistant to join the HR team.
- Market leading remuneration
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be part of a leading international retailer
Listed six days agoat Synnex Australia Pty Ltd
Accountability and ownership will be given in this broad scoped HR generalist role, within a fast-paced, supportive and hard working team.
- Australia's leading ICT distributor
- Valuable contributor to the HR team with scope for growth
- Fantastic entry-level opportunity to kick start your career in HR
Listed thirteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Do you have a passion for assisting others? We are a growing food production company and require a people person to join our HR/CS team.
- Working with a great team
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Northern Beaches location
Listed three days agoat Thomson GeerJoin our national People & Development team in our Sydney office as a People & Development Administrator/Advisor. Listed seven days agoat Our Lady of Mercy College ParramattaThe HR Assistant provides administrative HR support for the College supporting recruitment, HR reports, employment contracts and other HR matters. Listed three days agoat Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
Do you consider yourself a natural problem solver, curious by nature, comfortable with conflict and good with prioritisation? If you do read on!
- 3 Year Contract | Worklife balance | 9.00 - 5.30pm
- 28 days annual leave | well being allowance | onsite massage | social club
- Docklands based close to Southern Cross
Listed four days agoat Relationships Australia NSWSeeking a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Officer for our Learning & Development team. Salary Packaging available Listed three days agoat Australian Shopping Network Pty Ltd
The HR team at Australian Shopping Network needs someone who enjoys doing Human Resources administration. Attention to detail is everything!
- Be apart of a newly created HR team and build a fantastic workplace culture
- Drive the incredible business growth for a new Australian television channel
- Great accessibility to public transport (A short walk from Redfern station)
Listed three days agoat Monash UniversityYour developed administration skills, ability to interpret data & re-purpose it into quality reports will enable you to achieve success in this role. Listed three hours agoat Metier Recruitment
Assist the temp team with workflow, assist with onboarding, job ad posting, references, agency liaison, phone screens etc. Fast paced environment!
- Varied role - great team environment - CBD location!
- 3 month Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator Assignment
- Must have previous recruitment experience to be considered!
Listed four days agoat Monash UniversityCome join a great HR team that supports a leading Australian University. Be that change, contribute to the strategy and create that Innovation.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers