Advertising, Arts & Media, Floristry Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Perth's winning hit!92.9 team are on the hunt for a Assistant Producer! Further your career with one of Australia's most vibrant Radio radio brands...
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and entertainment
- One of a kind Breakfast Radio gig, no two days will be the same!
Listed two days agoat My JoblistThis is a refreshing and challenging opportunity for someone who is keen to take their next step into Sales, Business and Marketing. Listed one day agoat Historic Houses Trust of New South WalesOrganisation: Sydney Living Museums, Historic Houses Trust of NSW, Office of Environment and HeritageLocation: Various locations – Western... Listed four days agoat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
Listed sixteen hours agoat Kelly Government Solutions
Coordinate and manage Sydney's NYE project and present a successful global event !
- Sydney NYE Event Coordinator
- $60-70 p.h + super
- Flexible Part-time and Full-time workload over the course of the project
Listed six days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
This music agency operates in Sydney and Los Angeles ad specialises in bookings, festival promotions and event management.
- Work for an exciting music booking agency!
- Entry-level position with further training provided!
- Sydney metro location
Listed five days agoat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed four days agoat Dendy CinemasAre you an outgoing person with a strong interest in movies, and are looking for a career in publicity and event management? Listed four days agoat Sally Phillips
Adelaide based opportunity for an experienced Creative Development Assistant to join the Sally Phillips team.
- Opportunity to be part of the Sally Phillips team
- Creative and collaborative team environment
- Vibrant, fast paced and dynamic role
Listed six days agoat Network TenWant to work in the PROMOS department at Network TEN in Pyrmont? Listed seven days agoat Atomic Search Pty LtdAre you a graduate in a media/communication degree with a combination of analytical and creative thinking? Listed six days agoat Pop Family EntertainmentSelf-starter role for a Production assistant working on an animated television series. Listed six days agoat Omnicom Media GroupExciting opportunity to start your media career in a collaborative and dynamic media agency Listed twelve days agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Opportunity to work within Council's Festivals and Events team in planning, coordinating and delivering outdoor and civic events.
- Temporary Part-Time, until May 2020
- 15.20 Hours Per Week
- $36.27 - $42.19 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation
Listed nineteen hours agoat Proforce
Join a growing media boutique agency, starting in their sales team in an entry-level capacity designed to give a graduate solid corporate experience
- Chance to join a growing media company
- South Sydney location close to shops and cafes
- Work with a team of young professionals
Listed seven days agoat Ku-ring-gai CouncilCoordinate events or programs such as Australia Day, Community Festivals, Gai-mariagal Festival, ANZAC Day, Christmas, Seasonal Festivals. Listed twenty hours agoat Encore Event TechnologiesWe're on the lookout for an experienced Assistant Event Staging Manager to join our team in Sydney. Listed sixteen hours agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
Content creator and admin manager role, immediate start, both contract and temp role available
- Well known financial institution, good culture
- City location, attractive salary
- Both contract and perm role on offer
Listed twenty hours agoat Click Frenzy
Join a fast-growing, nationally recognised digital company with a diverse, autonomous role working with the production department and a dynamic team.
- Nationally-recognised, market leading digital brands
- Full-time role based in Melbourne
- Innovative business with dynamic culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education