Public Relations & Corporate Affairs, Fitters, Turners & Machinists Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Western Victoria Primary Health Network
Supporting the strategies of the organisation by providing quality internal and external communications.
- Have an impact on health needs of the region
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Choose your location
This is a featured jobat Australian Dental Association South Australia
We are looking for a Public Relations professional with brand marketing knowledge
- Part time role 8 to 12 hrs per week
- Goodwood location and onsite parking
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
Listed two days agoat JIVARO recruitment
An exciting PR Coordinator role, working for a growing, International Retailer, across some truly iconic and globally known brands.
- Work Across Globally Known & Iconic Brands
- Modern Offices, Employee Discounts & Other Great Benefits
- Join a Collaborative and Supportive Company Culture
Listed twenty one hours agoat Tennis AustraliaAre you interested in being part of a dynamic team and launching a series of exciting new programs to get more people involved in tennis? Listed ten hours agoat Heart Recruitment
Innovative, purpose-led organisation seeks communications and PR specialist
- use your communications, PR or journalism experience for a great cause
- part time role | 3-4 days a week
- supportive, passionate team | convenient inner-city location
Listed three days agoat CiveoFantastic opportunity for a Community Relations & Stakeholder Officer to join our Marketing team based in our Sydney Office Listed seven hours agoat Penske Power Systems
Based in Chipping Norton, this is your opportunity to join our high performing HR team in this newly created role.
- Fortune 500 company with a global presence.
- Work with a high performing and passionate HR team.
- Enjoy empowering career opportunities and values based work environment.
Listed eight hours agoat Officeworks Ltd
An exciting Corporate PR Management opportunity maximizing Officeworks’ positive corporate reputation and forging strong media relationships.
- Drive the Officeworks corporate image
- Manage proactive & reactive media relations activity
- Lead corporate website development & rollout
Listed eighteen hours agoat Crime Stoppers Victoria
Design and deliver compelling community engagement activities to a range of audiences across a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Exciting new role with a trusted not-for-profit organisation.
- Deliver new community engagement initiatives, create a legacy for years to come
- Make a difference to the lives of Victorians every day
Listed two days agoat TRS - Public SectorSponsorships and Partnerships Specialist required by a NSW Government Department for an exciting tourism event in Sydney. Listed two days agoat ColesUnique and fast paced opportunity for an experienced Communications Advisor to develop and execute the localised media strategy for Coles. Listed two days agoat Telstra HealthA newly created role - key to our Corporate Affairs unit. Junior-Mid level Adviser role. Looking for someone to bring energy and a team approach. Listed two days agoat IAGA diverse, innovative role within IAG Corporate Affairs team. Listed three days agoat Salt & Shein
Drive an engagement strategy to develop and build upon partnerships with 1500 members and relationships across industry and government.
- Reports to the CEO
- Member of the Executive Management Team
- Strategic Government Relations & Member Engagement
Listed nine hours agoat Ampersand InternationalFantastic opportunity for a Public Relations Consultant to join a dynamic, integrated firm Listed eighteen hours agoat Territory Families
Move your career into new Territory
- Corporate Communications
- Senior Administrative Officer 1 (Remuneration Package Range $ 138,721-$154,778)
- Fixed to 01/09/2020 in Darwin
Listed two days agoat Mayers Recruitment Pty Ltd
Be the formal spokesperson for LDH, managing all media interactions & serving as a reference point for staff & stakeholders across the organisation.
- Help lead change in this iconic organisation
- Use your networks to drive PR & media strategy
- Applications close 27 November
Listed two days agoat Ampersand InternationalA progressive law firm with a strong global presence is seeking to appoint a Senior Communications Manager in Sydney, to drive its growth in Australia Listed two days agoat Migas LimitedTake your passion for mechanical work and turn it into a lifelong career! Listed seventeen hours agoat Stopgap
An exciting opportunity to work for a successful boutique agency to develop innovative PR strategies and events for iconic national and global brands.
- Account Manager - Boutique PR / Events Agency
- Iconic brands across retail, beauty and property sectors
- Fun, supportive team culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education