Marketing & Communications, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Coordinate
Coordinate Group needs a Media Coordinator who can support the team through high level administration and data entry skills.
- Join Canberra biggest Advertising Agency
- Be part of a fast paced and fun team
- Supportive environment that fosters growth
This is a featured jobat Cogito Group
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that is very task oriented and focused on the completion of tasks to a high level of quality
- Innovative, agile and award winning team
- Canberra Location
- Flexible hours available
Listed three days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed four days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed two days agoat RSPCA NSW
Our Orange Shelter is now looking for an experienced Animal Attendant to join their team on a casual basis.
- Casual position with flexible hours
- Animal handling role
- Fast paced environment
Listed five hours agoat Cat HavenAre you a customer service extraordinaire with a love for cats? Join our friendly, hardworking team and help save thousands of cats each year! Listed two days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed two days agoat Paspaley Pearling Co Pty LtdInvolves the removal of marine growth, general shell care, husbandry of the shell and maintenance of the associated infrastructure. 2 wks on 1 wk off. Listed ten hours agoat RSPCA NSW
Join our Shelter team and assist with adoption tickets, customer service, and animal care.
- Full-time role, rotating roster
- Assist with adoptions
- Primary focus on animal care
Listed one day agoat Holbrook Veterinary Centre
A unique & exciting opportunity to work with industry leaders in cattle artificial reproduction. Friendly team & great community make this a top job.
- Unique, hands-on role with industry leaders in cattle artificial reproduction
- Supportive and friendly team environment where learning is fostered
- Exposure to leading edge technologies in artifical breeding
Listed five hours agoat NT Major Events Company P/L
We are looking to recruit a Media & Communications Officer to assist in corporate/ ministerial media & public relations activities
- Exciting events company
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
Listed ten hours agoat Jolyn AustraliaOur fun-loving, athletic swimwear & activewear family is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our team. Listed ten days agoat RSPCA QLDThe RSPCA Qld presents an exciting opportunity for a passionate industry professional to join their Inspectorate team in Mackay. Listed twenty one hours agoat Adele Training FarmNursery Assistant Casual - on call Bucca location Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserMarketing Assistant/ Coordinator Listed five hours agoat Quay AppointmentsConcord. Must have graphic design & print experience, with marketing & events exp Listed six days agoat Campaspe Shire CouncilThis a is great opportunity to enjoy working with animals in a permanent part time role in a great location. Listed three days agoat Merlin Entertainments GroupAQUARIST - KEEPER SEA LIFE SYDNEY AQUARIUM WHEAT ROAD DARLING HARBOR Do you want to work with some of Australia’s most iconic animals in one... Listed three days agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Listed one day agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed six hours agoat Randstad - Sales, Marketing & Communications
Provide effective communications and engagement advice and support to deliver projects and events.
- Short term (1 month) / Part time (3 days per week) role
- Eastern Suburbs
- July 1 start
Listed one day agoat Nuchev Foods Pty Ltd
A core focus of the role will be based on engaging with shoppers and customers in the daigous channel through social media and digital platforms
- Huge exposure to a range of strategic business initiatives across the business
- Overseas travel
- Very fast expanding FMCG company and progression plan on offer
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education