Sport & Recreation, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Penrith NSW 2750,
- Point Cook VIC 3030,
- Horsham VIC 3400,
- Revesby NSW 2212
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Chatswood West NSW 2067,
- Brighton VIC 3186,
- Toowong QLD 4066,
- Williams Landing VIC 3027,
- Findon SA 5023,
- Jolimont WA 6014,
- Oak Park VIC 3046,
- Camberwell VIC 3124,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Richmond VIC 3121
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Hidden Door
Our event staff setup and packdown equipment and brief groups of people on the day to ensure the event runs smoothly and everyone has a great time.
- Join our vibrant events crew hosting team activities all over Sydney.
- Ideal for bubbly and energetic people - no events experience necessary.
- Host Amazing Races, Corporate Gameshows, Art Events and more.
Listed one day agoat YMCA
Be the face of the facility as you are the first person our patrons see, come with sales background
- Be a part of creating great experiences for members of our community
- Provide first class service to all members and guests
- You will be the first and last person our members see in our facility
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a highly self motivated person with excellent customer service skills to provide support and administration to the existing team. Listed eight hours agoat YMCA VictoriaWe are currently seeking a passionate Customer Service Officer to join our team! Listed one day agoat White Now ConsultingPosition involves engaging with our members and prospects, reception and administration duties, plus promoting our many services, classes and events! Listed two days agoat The Progress FacultyLove people? Love sports? Love to talk? Sales Associate Role NOW AVAILABLE! Listed two days agoat Speedo
Manage your territories sales and grow accounts for an iconic sporting brand!
- Grow and progress within a friendly and supportive environment
- Up to 65% OFF RRP off all True Alliance brands incl. The North Face and Lacoste
- Receive $1500 for referring a friend to work with you!
Listed fourteen hours agoat Salt & Shein
Long Term Contract Role, Manage Stakeholder relationships, Multiple Projects
- Long Term Contract Role
- Community Engagement
- Various Large Ongoing Projects
Listed two days agoat Tennis World GroupTennis World Chatswood seeks an Administrator that has solid computer skills & great interpersonal skills with both adults and children. Listed one day agoat Tru NinjaTruNinja is a revolutionary adventure Park are looking for staff, we are currently looking for ; - Tru Ninja Manager - Café Supervisor - Casual Staff Listed two hours agoat Royal Brighton Yacht ClubThe sailing coordinator, in conjunction with the Boating Manager, takes chief accountability for the club’s on-water activities. Listed seven hours agoat Martial Arts QueenslandNo experience necessary. A willingness to learn and enjoy working with children a must. Potential for a rewarding career for the right person. Listed forty six minutes agoat Jetts Operations
Join our Company Clubs team in the position of Casual Assistant Club (Gym) Manager - based at Jetts Williams Landing!
- Do you love making a difference in the lives of those around you?
- Are you vibrant & experienced with using Social Media tools?
- Join a revolutionary brand with plenty of career opportunities!
Listed one day agoat NSW HealthRole title: Ministry Liaison Officer
Employment type : Temporary - Full Time (up to 2 years) Role classification : Clerk Grade 11/12... Listed seven hours agoat SA Country Basketball Council
Providing membership services and support to Associations and assistance and support to the Executive Officer.
- Small team with not for profit state sport organisation
- Located at Titanium Security Arena
- Supporting Associations and the next generation of Country players and coaches
Listed thirty nine minutes agoat Netball WA
Newly created leadership opportunity at Netball WA leading the delivery of core outcomes across the Community Netball department.
- Unique opportunity to work with a close-knit team in the sporting industry
- Newly created leadership role
- Management of Netball WA Competition Framework
Listed five hours agoat YMCA VictoriaWe are currently seeking a driven and proactive Seasonal Duty Manager to join our team. Listed one day agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsJoin Fernwood Camberwell in a Membership Sales role are you available from 10-20 hours a week. Do you thrive on Sales ? Listed six hours agoat Pulteney Grammar School
We are a seeking a dynamic, motivated Sports Coordinator on a part time (0.5FTE) basis for a two year contract.
- Dynamic and innovative city school
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Supportive and inclusive community environment
Listed four hours agoat 3 Degrees Marketing
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced PR & Communications Manager to join leading boutique marketing agency 3 Degrees.
- Stunning offices in the heart of Richmond
- High-profile clientele
- Vibrant office culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education