Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Call Centre & Customer Service, Design & Architecture, Community Services & Development, Financial Planning Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Surry Hills NSW 2010,
- Pymble NSW 2073,
- Heidelberg West VIC 3081,
- Lara VIC 3212,
- Werribee VIC 3030
- Ingleburn NSW 2565,
- Melbourne Airport VIC 3045,
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Caboolture QLD 4510,
- South Brisbane QLD 4101,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Bundaberg QLD 4670,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Beaudesert QLD 4285
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Ticketbooth
An exciting opportunity to support professional event organisers and venues Australia wide.
- Use your passion for events to support Australia's largest events
- Full time role based in Surry Hills ( Next to Central Station )
- Young vibrant dynamic team environment
Listed five hours agoat Pymble Ladies' College Sydney
Seeking enthusiastic and energetic Customer Service Assistant to join the College Aquatic and Fitness Centre on a Casual basis.
- Casual position
- World class aquatic and fitness centre
- Onsite parking and walking distance to Pymble train station
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
The position is to engage a part-time Marketing Coordinator & Admin person to support the promotion of the Heidelberg West Business Park Association.
- Part Time Work
- Flexible Hours
- Varied and interesting Job Role.
Listed nine hours agoat Prison Officers, Corrections Victoria
If you have broad professional experience in any field, including customer service, you should consider becoming a prison officer.
- We're seeking people with life experience to train to become prison officers.
- Enjoy a job that fits around your life, as a casual you set your availability.
- No qualifications required. Enjoy a fully paid training program.
Listed two days agoat Zoos VictoriaMelbourne Zoo has an exciting opportunity for a highly enthused, experienced Supervisor to join the Visitor Services team. Listed one day agoat CK Recruitment Pty Ltd
Excellent opportunity for a soon to be or recent University graduate. Well known organisation in the Ingleburn Area.
- 2 - 3 days per week
- Entry Level Position
- Opportunity to go Perm
Listed seven days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentDo you love the buzz of the airport? Be the first point of contact for travelling guests and work for a leading airline! Listed one day agoat Peak Services
The role consists of providing customer service in an inbound call centre in a professional local government call centre based in Ipswich
- Weekend shifts start at $28.38 per hour as per Award
- Ideal for Uni Students or Stay at home parents
- 8am-5.00pm Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays plus ad hoc when available
Listed five hours agoat Private Advertiser
Are you a customer service extraordinaire and an administration guru? We'd love for you to work with us!
- Make a different in peoples lives
- Great team culture and learning environment
- Use your customer service and administration skills
Listed six hours agoat Blue Care
We’re inviting experienced and customer-centred individuals to join our outbound contact centre team as Residential Services Officers!
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Monday to Friday - Based in Caboolture
- Competitive Package + NFP Salary Benefits
Listed two days agoat TactiCall Recruitment ServicesTAFE Queensland, Part-Time 4 days per week, school hours
9.30am - 2.30pm. South Brisbane. Inbound Service Listed six hours agoat Helloworld Travel LimitedWe are seeking a travel professional with a passion for Marketing and Events to join our team in Melbourne! Listed two days agoat TactiCall Recruitment ServicesTAFE Queensland. After Hours Contact Centre. Hours suit Uni students with shifts evenings and weekends. Listed five days agoat Symmetry HR - NSW CommercialASAP Start - Full time hours - No weekend work - Close to Parramatta train station - Work with NSW Government Listed one day agoat Hearing Australia
Hearing Australia has an international reputation in the delivery of world’s best practice hearing rehabilitation services. Work with the best!
- Permanent part time role – 20 hours per week
- Excellent for a fast learner who has exceptional customer service skills
- Opportunity to learn new skills - training on minor hearing aid repairs provided
Listed two days agoat Beilby Downing Teal
Join one of WA’s success stories within smart metering & renewable energy
- Manage, help and resolve issues for business/commercial customers
- Multiple positions available
- Northern Suburb location
Listed ten hours agoat Hays Banking
Hays is proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of Small Business Bankers!
- $30+ per hour plus super
- CBD Location | Full time hours
- Temporary with the view to go perm
Listed one day agoat Medi-Rent Pty Limited
Customer Service/Office Administration person to drive the operational side of this successful growing business in the medical industry.
- Growing business with great career opportunities
- Extensive training provided
- People helping people overcome medical conditions
Listed five days agoat Central Coast Council
Showcase your amazing Customer Service Skills in this very demanding role. You will be the first point of contact for Central Coast Council.
- Are you passionate about Customer Service and enjoy assisting customers?
- Opportunities like this do not come very often
- Permanent Full-Time position + RDO
Listed one day agoat Scenic Rim Regional Council1 x Permanent Full Time and 1 x Permanent Part Time - 14.5 hours per week (Monday and Tuesday)- Remuneration range $58,362 - $62,521 p.a plus super
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education