Mining, Resources & Energy, Government & Defence, Sales, Ambulance/Paramedics, Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- North Sydney NSW 2060,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Moorabbin VIC 3189,
- Liverpool NSW 2170,
- Campbell ACT 2612
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Paget QLD 4740,
- Mackay QLD 4740,
- Sandringham VIC 3191,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Dandenong South VIC 3175,
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006,
- Lismore NSW 2480,
- Eagle Farm QLD 4009,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Niagara Park NSW 2250
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat Aston Advantage
Your chance for a start in the mining industry. Trainee drillers offsiders needed. Ongoing training & a clear career path, working on the latest rigs.
- Entry level job to get into the mining industry. Get your foot in the Door
- Work with some of Australia's largest drilling companies
- No experience required - Need to be fit and healthy
Listed two days agoat City of Onkaparinga
Join a passionate, highly motivated team focused on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Great opportunity for a customer focused professional to join our Customer team
- Extensive training and development provided
- Work in a friendly and supportive team environment
Listed two days agoat Kingston City CouncilThe role is to provide excellent front line customer service for arts and give administrative support to the Art and Cultural Services team. Listed three days agoat Liverpool City CouncilOur City Community and Culture department are looking for a Civic and Citizenship Administration Officer to join the team Listed three days agoat The Australian War MemorialAssistant Curator participates in the care, custody and day to day administration of the Art Collection. Listed three days agoat City of Yarra
We are looking for someone exceptional to be a part of our City Works team, who will assist in supporting the delivery of wide range of services .
- Attractive salary package
- Inner city location with nearby access to public transport and on street parking
- Excellent, innovative and diverse work culture
Listed three days agoat SGS Australia Pty Ltd
Challenging and diverse position. Seeking an individual who is driven by process, efficiency, coordinated administration & reporting.
- Challenging and varied role
- On-going training and development
- Career growth within a global company
Listed eight hours agoat Mackay Hospital and Health ServiceThe BASS Team at the Mackay Base Hospital is looking for Administration Officers to join their team on a Casual basis Listed two days agoat Bayside City Council? Permanent, Full-Time Position - flexible working arrangements (such as school hours) can be considered
? Band Level 4A - $64,229 per annum plus supe Listed two days agoat Allstaff Australia Pty LtdSeeking a Recreational Officer with strong administration, exceptional customer service, sports or coaching background. Day, Afternoon, Night shift Listed three days agoat Daniels Health
Assist with administration duties and ensure a high level of customer service and data entry, whilst assisting and supporting the State Sales team
- Full time position – Dandenong South
- High growth business
- Be part of making a sustainable future possible
Listed three days agoat Tourism and Events QueenslandPart time position providing a high level of administration support to the Brisbane based International team, working with a portfolio of markets. Listed two days agoat Lismore City Council
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Administration Assistant to join our friendly and well organised team.
- Permanent full time position
- Live and work in an ideal location with an affordable, relaxed lifestyle
- Work with a vibrant and enthusiastic team
Listed two days agoat Drake International
An exciting opportunity exists on Brisbanes inner north for a sales focused customer service officer to join a market leading distributor of data and
- Training and personal development
- Eagle Farm location
- Rewarding bonuses and incentives
Listed three days agoat City of MelbourneJoin City of Melbourne’s Compliance team providing high level customer service in the delivery of animal management services to the community! Listed three days agoat City of MelbourneJoin City of Melbourne’s Compliance team providing high level customer service in the delivery of animal management services to the community! Listed two days agoat Kerembla Pty LtdExploration Drillers and Drillers Assistants Wanted Listed three days agoat Ipswich City CouncilGreat opportunity to build on office skills and experience by completing on-the-job training in a supportive work environment. Listed two days agoat Central Coast Council
Responsible for daily supervision and management of activities, events and programs at Niagara park Stadium.
- Do you love a combination of sport, interacting with people and having fun?
- Are you someone who is adaptable and committed to providing quality service?
- Casual positions working a spread of hours between 6am and 11pm Monday to Sunday
Listed four days agoat Australia Post Group
Our retail teams are the face of our business for over one million customers who walk through the doors of over 4,400 Post Offices every day.
- Fully Paid training for the first 6-12 weeks
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive hourly rate
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education