Mining, Resources & Energy, Sport & Recreation, Government & Defence, Sales, Nursing - Paediatric & PICU Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirty two minutes agoat Hallis
Customer Service Officer within a Call Centre x8 Positions Government Department Start Dates: ASAP-candidates must be available to start immediately.
- Government role based in Parramatta CBD
- Contract avail until Christmas with view to extend
- $30 per hour plus super - call centre work
Listed one day agoat Hume City Council
Work in an administration and customer support role at the Homestead Community and Learning Centre, Roxburgh Park.
- $67,991 pa (Band 4) plus super
- Temporary Part time to June 2020
- 18 hours per week
Listed nineteen hours agoat Hays
Love sales but want to work in a corporate environment? We have a perfect role for you!
- Base + Super + Commission | Camberwell Location - Skip the city traffic!
- Transfer your sales experience into a corporate setting
- Trade your weekend work for office hours
Listed one day agoat Ryman Healthcare
Exciting opportunity in Ocean Grove/Highton for a warm, friendly and experienced Sales Assistant in the growing retirement industry.
- Fast growing company with opportunities to progress in your career
- Rewarding and varied daily work
- A unique sales environment where your efforts are valued and appreciated
Listed twenty three hours agoat Australia Post Group
As our next Delivery Driver, you will require excellent customer service skills, experience working in a multi-drop driving role
- Monday to Friday only - the weekends are yours
- $$$ Competitive hourly rate and OT available $$$
- Multi drop and pick up experience a MUST
Listed six days agoat Stellar RecruitmentLooking for Trainee MMU Operators in the Hunter Valley region Listed twenty hours agoat Adecco
We are looking for a Customer Service Officer with excellent communication skills to respond to inquiries from the community and work with clients.
- Federal Government
- Contract till 30 June 2020
- Possible Contract Extension
Listed twenty eight minutes agoat Mackay Hospital and Health Service
The Administration Services Team at the Dysart Hospital is looking for Administration Officers to join their team on a Casual basis
- We offer a fulfilling career while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle
- Big enough to challenge you. Small enough to make a difference
- Live and work in a charming rural community
Listed twenty one hours agoat Bayside City Council* Employment Status - Permanent, Full-time
* Days & Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 38 hour Week
* Band Level 5A - $71,262.43 per annum plus superann Listed one day agoat City of Port Adelaide EnfieldPermanent Part-time and 12 month Contract roles available for strong customer focused team members Listed two hours agoat HealthyPeople
We are looking for a vibrant and motivated Gym Sales Consultant for our brand new, state of the art gym in Wiley Park and Punchbowl, NSW.
- You will need to clearly display a 'Can do! Will do!' attitude.
- Must exhibit enthusiasm and commitment for the brand, the club, members & staff.
- Ongoing training is provided with good career advancement opportunities.
Listed two days agoat Epping Club
Level One Fitness is looking for an experienced Gym/Fitness Attendant to provide exceptional customer service to our members.
- Boutique Fitness Centre
- Sydneys 5 Star Club
- Great Environment
Listed twenty hours agoat Hudson
An opportunity has now become available for professional, respectful and customer service/administration experienced candidates!
- Part-time opportunity - 3 full days per week
- Contract to late March 2020 - possible extension
- Nowra location
Listed three days agoat Hume City Council
You will work in administration and customer support role at the Homestead Community and Learning Centre, Roxburgh Park
- A great working environment
- $67,7991 pa (Band 4) plus super
- Temporary Full time to June 2020
Listed three days agoat Rigs RecoverySports Recovery & Wellness Centre Week-end Receptionist Listed twenty one hours agoat Mitchell Shire CouncilA fantastic opportunity is available for an all rounder and energetic person to join the team in a casual capacity working across various departments Listed two days agoat DFP Recruitment
Fill in that gap on your resume with this 4 - 6 week administration position. Immediate start, based in Forrest.
- ASAP Start - this week or next!
- Baseline clearance essential
- 4 - 6 Week Contract
Listed eighteen hours agoat City of PerthGreat opportunity for a Customer Services professional with excellent communication skills working with the City's internal and external stakeholders.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education