Sport & Recreation, Housekeeping, Nursing - Management, Residents & Registrars, Natural Resources & Water Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Baulkham Hills NSW 2153,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Dingley Village VIC 3172,
- Docklands VIC 3008,
- Melbourne VIC 3000
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Knoxfield VIC 3180,
- Coorparoo QLD 4151,
- Claremont WA 6010,
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006,
- Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127,
- Surfers Paradise QLD 4217,
- Torrens ACT 2607,
- Newcastle NSW 2300,
- Coolum Beach QLD 4573,
- Sunbury VIC 3429
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Virgin Active
We're a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries & more than 1 million members. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Bit of a neat freak? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Build a community in Norwest
- Part time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
Listed one day agoat Kerwin RaeHousekeeper required for 4 bedroom home on Sydney's North Shore. Flexible hours, varied duties. Monday's or Fridays, 9am-3pm Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Casual Event Staff delivering customer service to major sporting and entertainment venues.
- Various locations throughout Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle & Wollongong
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities are endless!
Listed eight days agoat Dingley HotelHotel Cleaner with secure hours. Listed fourteen hours agoat AFL
The Participation Operations Lead is a 12 month parental leave position overseeing the set up & use of the databases & systems used by AFL kids team.
- Come and join an Iconic sporting organisation
- Amazing rewards and benefits
- Play a key role with our AFL Kids Team
Listed thirteen hours agoat The Pullman Melbourne on Swanston
Melbourne’s newest upmarket hotel, Pullman Melbourne on Swanston is looking for a Room Attendant to join the in-house housekeeping family!
- Brand new 5 star property
- Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD
- Inhouse housekeeping team
Listed two days agoat Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
Do you love cleaning? We are currently looking for a passionate & dedicated casual room attendant who can start work at 6:30am.
- Great team environment
- Casual rate and uniform provided
- Must be able to start at 6:30 am
Listed nine hours agoat AHS HospitalityAn opportunity for experienced part time Room Attendants to join our team, located at 4 and 5 star properties in Brisbane CBD Listed fourteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
Private family in Coorparoo Brisbane seeking longterm housekeeper to assist with day to ay running of our home
- Housekeeper for private family
- Supportive environment
- Central location
Listed eleven hours agoat Aegis Aged CareWelcome to Aegis Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence throug Listed one day agoat Wyndham DestinationsBe responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in guest accommodation. Listed four days agoat HOTA, Home of the ArtsHOTA is currently looking for hard working cleaning staff to work on a casual basis in our outstanding Housekeeping team. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserLIVE IN aged care support/housekeeper for elderly couple in private home - Torrens, ACT. Minimum 50 hours per week. Listed twelve hours agoat AHS HospitalityLove cleaning and customer service? Looking for a part-time role to start and finish early in the day with flexible work day arrangements? Apply now! Listed eleven days agoat PE Sport SpecialistsPE Sport Specialists are seeking committed, professional and hard working staff for a number of sport related roles. Listed ten hours agoat Compass Group
Come from a cleaning back ground? Love hard work in rewarding environments? This is the role for you to kick start your New Year!
- Rewarding job. Excellent Support. Great team
- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- We provide the job. You create the opportunity
Listed nine hours agoat Sunbury Bowling Club
Full time Bowls Coordinator position at a large Northern bowls and hospitality Club with potential to earn on-target incentives for creating growth.
- Community Club environment and Club culture.
- Passionate about the sport of bowls and connecting people.
- Full time role, autonomous and a creative thinker.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education