Legal, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Fitness & Personal Training, Oil & Gas - Drilling, Environmental Services, Art Direction Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Holman Webb Lawyers
A great opportunity for a Paralegal to join the General Insurance team and hit the ground running. Open to a part time or career Paralegal.
- Excellent team environment
- Run motor vehicle claims
- Part time or Full time
Listed four days agoat Eva Wilson Consulting Pty LtdCommercial and corporate law specialists, offering exceptional service to clients. Paralegal for the commercial team with strong team & Mgt support. Listed five days agoat Withstand Lawyers
Great full-time opportunity for a motivated Legal Secretary with 2 years of personal injury experience to join our law firm based in Parramatta!
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Excellent above award full time salary package
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity for ongoing development and progression
- Enhance your skills with learning another area of law
Listed twenty three hours agoat Racing Victoria Ltd
Are you passionate about Equine Welfare and sport? Join us and make your mark!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Sporting Industry
- Free Parking and Accessible to Trams
Listed three days agoat ArmaguardPart of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Armaguard is a proud leader of Australia’s currency management and technology solutions market. Listed two days agoat PwC
Ignite a meaningful career that's supported by flexible working, unparalleled development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits.
- No dress code!
- Health & fitness benefits, claim $295 for activities that support your wellness
- Access to an extensive digital learning portal
Listed five days agoat Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
A great chance for an experienced team leader and dispute investigation professional to take a senior role, working for the largest industry ombudsman
- Lead front-line dispute resolution professionals
- Competitive remuneration with 28 days annual leave
- Based in Docklands Melbourne, close to public transport
Listed one day agoat Parliament of VictoriaThis is an exciting opportunity to work in the Parliamentary Library assisting with the pictorial and heritage collections Listed twenty three hours agoat United Petroleum Pty LtdTake the next step in your career as a Legal Counsel with a reputable Australian owned company! Listed three days agoat The Department of Customer ServiceWe are seeking enthusiastic individuals with sound analytical, research and problem-solving skills to support case management reviews & investigations Listed four days agoat Sandstone Technology
Great opportunity for an energetic and experienced Legal Counsel to join a secure, long established and growing Fintech
- New key role reporting to CFO
- Australian Fintech with significant growth in AU and NZ
- Great team culture - North Sydney based
Listed three days agoat Robert WaltersFantastic opportunity for a experienced Legal Secretary to join one of Australia's top-tier law firms based in Brisbane CBD. Listed four days agoat CharterhouseNewly created role supporting a Partner in a busy litigation practice. Varied work and competitive salary. Listed two days agoat LHD Lawyers
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to step into a well established TPD practice and take it to the next level where you will be seen as the SME!
- Join an Industry Leading National Law Firm specialising in Personal Injury
- Plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow as the practice grows
- Be empowered to run your own practice and have full carriage of your files
Listed two days agoat AFL Recruitment Pty Ltd**Mouth-Watering Career** Famous+ Impressive plaintiff firm. A++ Mentors. Stimulating Work. Variety. Enviable+ Bright Future. Listed two days agoat empire groupTrusted, Reliable and Understanding employer | Provide commercial and pragmatic advice to internal and external stakeholders|Ensure compliance Listed four days agoat Autism Partnership
Be a key support for our clients and their families, guiding them through the NDIS process.
- Join a growing organisation offering development and progression
- Be a key support to our clients & their families
- Work as part of a collaborative and passionate team
Listed two days agoat Michael Page Legal
Corporate Lawyer & Compliance Officer required for an ASX listed Fintech organisation in the Sydney CBD.
- ASX listed Fintech business in the CBD
- CBD location
- Career development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserStart 2020 with a new opportunity full of challenge and growth! Rare in-house Legal Counsel opportunity in a dynamic finance business.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education