Legal, Advertising, Arts & Media, Fitness & Personal Training, Oil & Gas - Drilling, Environmental Services Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat MYOB
MYOB is a tech company alive with innovation and we're growing faster than ever before to transform the way business gets done.
- Canstar Blue - Most Satisfied Customers 2019 Winner
- Produce high quality, technically excellent & on-brand copy to enhance our brand
- Internal agency environment as part of a copywriting team of three
Listed three days agoat Vendito Consulting Group
JOIN A GROWING BUSINESS AND SEE YOUR CAREER DEVELOP
- EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS & TEAM
- GROWTH THROUGH YOUR CAREER
- VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY
Listed three days agoat National Australia Bank
Calling future focussed lawyers - Expressions of Interest - Multiple opportunities. We are on the look-out for great legal talent!
- Come and make a difference
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
- Docklands or Sydney location
Listed three days agoat Penrith City Council
A permanent, full-time Right to Information Officer position is available within Council's Legal Services Department.
- Permanent full-time opportunity available
- Penrith Location
- Close to CBD and Public Transport
Listed three days agoat SnapprSnappr is looking for freelance food photographers to join our platform! Listed seven days agoat Australian Well Control Centre
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Free training provided with attractive remuneration
- Long term contracts available
Listed five days agoat EG GroupWe are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join our brand new and exciting team! Listed three days agoat MJD ExecutiveFantastic opportunity to work in a National Mid Tier Legal Firm that is supportive and flexible, if you are looking for work life balance apply now!! Listed three days agoat The Intermedia Group Pty Ltd
This market leading trade publication in the FMCG retailing space is searching for a dynamic and organised Editor across print and digital
- City fringe location
- Creative and funky media space
- Excellent remuneration
Listed seven days agoat Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
Contribute to systemic issues investigations and policy analysis aimed at improved outcomes for consumers and the telecommunications industry
- Challenging, interesting work and collaborative team environment
- Competitive remuneration with 28 days annual leave
- Based in Docklands Melbourne, close to public transport
Listed four days agoat Focal AttractionsMumbrella is seeking a Bespoke Editor to join their Sydney Team. Listed three days agoat Gilbert + Tobin
Seeking applications from energetic, self-motivated legal executive assistants looking for a new challenge in a friendly, top tier growing law firm.
- Award winning, top tier law firm, beautiful offices at Barangaroo
- Team focused culture where you always have support
- Seeking legal secretarial experience, enthusiasm and great eye for detail!
Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Part Time Legal Secretary needed for leading law firm in stunning offices in Sydney CBD. 2-3 days per week, salary negotiable on experience.
- Rare part time role in top tier firm
- Long term contract
- 2-3 days per week
Listed four days agoat CleanCo QueenslandSupport the CleanCo team in the provision of first line legal advice right across our enterprise Listed three days agoat Powerhouse MuseumDelivery of school holiday programs at the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences. Listed four days agoat Elastic StudiosWe are looking for a Client Services Director to join our Melbourne team on a part time basis (3 days per week). Listed five days agoat Ooh!
Junkee Media is on the hunt for a full-time travel editor to join its AWOL editorial team - Australia’s leading youth travel website!
- Agency set-up and cool open plan warehouse feel office location in Surry Hills!
- Australia's leading youth publisher is on the hunt for a full-time travel editor
- Work with a fantastic bunch of people who are passionate about what they do
Listed six days agoat Scentre Group
Play a key partner role to our Leasing Team to ensure accuracy and compliance for our Westfield retail tenancies.
- Have ownership of lease administration for a portfolio of our Westfield centres
- Fast paced environment, with a culture that supports work / life balance
- 12 month fixed term contract, based from either Sydney CBD or Doncaster in VIC
Listed two days agoat RecruiTalent
Use your extensive practice/office management experience and work for a national, dynamic and growing law firm. Excellent $ and perks
- Newly Created role - direct report to MD
- Growing National Law firm
- Up to $100,000 inc super
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education