Mining, Resources & Energy, Legal, Fitness & Personal Training, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health, Speech Therapy Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Aston Advantage
Your chance for a start in the mining industry. Trainee drillers offsiders needed. Ongoing training & a clear career path, working on the latest rigs.
- Entry level job to get into the mining industry. Get your foot in the Door
- Work with some of Australia's largest drilling companies
- No experience required - Need to be fit and healthy
Listed two days agoat ERM Power Limited
Opportunity for someone interested in the energy industry to learn from our team and elevate how we perform.
- Entry-level opportunity - learn from mentors
- Dynamic company culture
- 111 Eagle Street location
Listed three days agoat edrill AustraliaSeeking Driller & Drill Assistants for Surface and underground operations in Tasmania and VIC Listed three days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity that will suit a Junior Legal Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their Legal Support career.
- Don't miss this opportunity to further your career as a Legal Assistant
- Work close to home in Ashfield
- Fantastic staff benefits including five weeks leave
Listed two days agoat SA Power Networks
Seeking an administration officer to join South Australia's electricity distributor. Located in Kadina.
- Permanent position
- Located in Kadina
- Flexible working conditions (including Flexitime) apply
Listed twenty three hours agoat Blacktown City CouncilAn hourly rate of $25.7974 (Grade 3, Level 1) plus 25% casual loading, as well as weekend penalty rates. Listed seventeen hours agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our new Bendigo team supporting the office administration!
- Bendigo location!
- Full time permanent position!
- Amazing employee benefits!
Listed twenty hours agoat Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty LtdENTRY LEVEL OFFSIDER POSITIONS AVAILABLE | GREAT RATES AND TRAINING PROVIDED | 2&1 ROSTER WITH ONGOING WORK Listed two days agoat EmployA household name in renting consumer electronics/whitegoods is seeking a person to drive to and collect and repossess goods from customers in arrears Listed four days agoat Ramsden Lawyers
This is a Full Time joblocation: SydneySydneyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Family LawFamily Law
Exciting career with a small, fun and collaborative team working in our newly opened CBD branch office!
- Office right next to Wynyard Station (CBD)
- Relaxed, collaborative environment with a small team
- Contemporary approach to law with modern technology
Listed two days agoat Carroll and O`DeaAn exciting new opportunity for a junior legal assistant to join our team in Sydney. Make this role your own and challenge your skills! Listed two days agoat Plantman EquipmentFull time position to run busy stores and warehouse. Listed two days agoat DGP Legal
Do you have 12+ months admin or legal experience and want to join an incredible firm who will invest in you long-term? Apply now!
- Office located in the CBD close to trains and buses
- Permanent, full-time role
- Great $$$ and progression opportunities on offer
Listed three days agoat Pybar Mining Services Pty Ltd
PYBAR Mining Services are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson to join our Thalanga project team based in Charters Towers, QLD.
- FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT
- 8 DAYS ON, 6 DAYS OFF ROSTER
- RESIDENTIAL TO CHARTERS TOWERS, QLD
Listed eighteen hours agoat Bureau Veritas Australia Pty LtdBureau Veritas is seeking multiple Laboratory Technicians and Preparation Samplers for permanent and casual work at the Mackay Coal Laboratory. Listed fifteen hours agoat Lander & Rogers LawyersMake a difference in the community! Exciting opportunity to work either part time or full time in our Pro Bono, Community & Environment Practice Group Listed twenty three hours agoat Blacktown City CouncilAn hourly rate of $27.0789 per hour (Grade 4, Level 1) plus 25% casual loading, as well as penalty rates apply for weekend shifts. Listed two days agoat Quay Appointments
You will have your own case load. Ideally, you will have a legal background.
- NSW Government
- $35 per hour + Super
Listed seven days agoat Spinifex RecruitingSpinifex Recruiting are seeking a Trades Assistant storeperson for our Mining Client to gather required materials for planned jobs and stage in cages
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education