Legal, Fitness & Personal Training, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity that will suit a Junior Legal Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their Legal Support career.
- Don't miss this opportunity to further your career as a Legal Assistant
- Work close to home in Ashfield
- Fantastic staff benefits including five weeks leave
Listed eleven hours agoat O'Brien Winter PartnersO’Brien Winter Partners is seeking a part-time junior paralegal to join our Commercial Law team. Listed fourteen hours agoat Engage Personnel
A fantastic rare opportunity for a Legal Assistant / Secretary to support in Personal Injury - Richmond Location!
- Supporting a fantastic Personal Injury Lawyer!
- Beautiful Office - Richmond Location
- Supportive environment -- great team culture
Listed four days agoat Blacktown City CouncilAn hourly rate of $25.7974 (Grade 3, Level 1) plus 25% casual loading, as well as weekend penalty rates. Listed three days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our new Bendigo team supporting the office administration!
- Bendigo location!
- Full time permanent position!
- Amazing employee benefits!
Listed nine hours agoat EML
Within this role, you will bring your customer focused attitude to work on a variety of administrative tasks with your flexible and agile approach.
- Utilize your knowledge of Workers’ Compensation legislation & support the team
- Award winning business units and days off per month
- Collaborative & innovative culture with excellent growth opportunities
Listed five days agoat EmployA household name in renting consumer electronics/whitegoods is seeking a person to drive to and collect and repossess goods from customers in arrears Listed seven days agoat Ramsden Lawyers
This is a Full Time joblocation: SydneySydneyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Family LawFamily Law
Exciting career with a small, fun and collaborative team working in our newly opened CBD branch office!
- Office right next to Wynyard Station (CBD)
- Relaxed, collaborative environment with a small team
- Contemporary approach to law with modern technology
Listed ten hours agoat Marsden Business Support
Join a highly regarded Employment Relations and Safety Team. Work in a collegiate and supportive work environment.
- Award Winning National Law Firm.
- In-House Cafe and Onsite Barista.
- Opportunities for Career Advancement.
Listed four days agoat Carroll and O`DeaAn exciting new opportunity for a junior legal assistant to join our team in Sydney. Make this role your own and challenge your skills! Listed four days agoat DGP Legal
Do you have 12+ months admin or legal experience and want to join an incredible firm who will invest in you long-term? Apply now!
- Office located in the CBD close to trains and buses
- Permanent, full-time role
- Great $$$ and progression opportunities on offer
Listed three days agoat Lander & Rogers LawyersMake a difference in the community! Exciting opportunity to work either part time or full time in our Pro Bono, Community & Environment Practice Group Listed four days agoat Blacktown City CouncilAn hourly rate of $27.0789 per hour (Grade 4, Level 1) plus 25% casual loading, as well as penalty rates apply for weekend shifts. Listed thirteen hours agoat Tessa HumeLegal Secretary - Administrative Assistant Listed nine hours agoat Engage Personnel
This is a standout opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary / Assistant working at a mid-tier firm in the CBD
- A great role for a Legal Secretary to join one of Melbourne's best firms!
- You will be part of a vibrant and energetic team who have an excellent culture
- Amazing mid-tier firm in the CBD
Listed five days agoat Quay Appointments
You will have your own case load. Ideally, you will have a legal background.
- NSW Government
- $35 per hour + Super
Listed eleven days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Be part of a supportive team as you learn the ropes in this entry level trainee assistant role.
- Ringwood Location | work close to home
- Be part of a successful and supportive team
- Amazing Staff Benefits | 5 weeks annual leave | career development
Listed four days agoat Corrections Victoria
Great opportunity to play a role in helping support community safety.
- Fixed Term, full time (two years) opportunity, based in Mildura
- Salary range $68,884 - $76,263 plus superannuation
- Take pride in a meaningful job with a real sense of purpose
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education