Legal, Fitness & Personal Training, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance, Residents & Registrars, Nursing - Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Medibank
Safely and efficiently provide Counselling through calls and web-chats to help vulnerable members of our community.
- Work from home anywhere in Australia
- 24x7 service (min 15 hrs)
- Virtual training provided
Listed twenty one hours agoat DGP LegalRare part-time opportunity for a switched-on administrator who thrives in a busy, client-focused environment! Listed eight days agoat Abacus Property Group
- ASX 200 Listed
- Full time or part time (no less than 3 days)
- Sydney CBD
Listed eight minutes agoat Hall & Wilcox LawyersOpportunity for a Legal Assistant to join our growing Property & Projects team in Sydney Listed nine days agoat Belgrave Lawyers
We are a general practice law firm seeking a legal secretary/receptionist to assist with day to day administrative duties.
- Boutique Law Firm in Parramatta
- Friendly team culture
- Onsite Parking Spot
Listed four days agoat Weir Minerals Australia LtdWeir Minerals is seeking highly motivated individuals to kick start their career and develop their skills as Rubber Liners. Listed two hours agoat MBS
Advance your career and open yourself up to professional development opportunities by joining this market leading firm as a Legal Secretary.
- Competitive salary package
- Next step in legal support career
- Fun, fast paced team environment
Listed two days agoat Ignite
Are you looking to further your legal career? Contact our specialist recruiters who will help you join leading businesses. Don't wait any longer!
- ⚖️ Our clients are based in various locations
- ⚖️ Gain experience and further your career
- ⚖️ An hourly rate $25-$30, negotiable
Listed four days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Our Melbourne office is seeking 2x Paralegals to join our Comcare team on a 2-3 month contract! Perfect for Uni Holidays!
- Flexible, friendly & inclusive workplace
- Be a part of a supportive, close-knit team
- Would suit a law student available for FT work over the uni holidays
Listed three days agoat Journey Family LawyersGreat opportunity to advance your secretarial career in the legal industry. Listed three days agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
Exciting and varied role with excellent training supporting the legal teams of one of Australia's largest law firms.
- Global law firm
- $55-60K package
- Rotating shifts
Listed four days agoat MBS
New role for a growing team!
- Flexible Dress Code
- Fantastic Perks - Health and Wellness, Health Checks, Sports Teams
- Open Plan Office
Listed two days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Wonderful opportunity to reskill or commence your career as a Legal Assistant, join our structured program. Full training & support provided.
- Join Australia's leading social justice law firm
- Kick start your career in the legal industry
- Award winning employee Health & Wellbeing Program
Listed twenty hours agoat Office of Industrial RelationsAn exciting opportunity exists for a law undergraduate to assist the Office of the Work Health and Safety Prosecutor with para-legal support. Listed one day agoat Beaumont&Beaumont
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACTclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
FOI Officer in a Major Commonwealth Government Department
- Fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to learn in a growing Government Department
- FOI Officers at multiple levels
Listed fourteen days agoat Santone Lawyers
We are seeking a motivated Paralegal/Legal Secretary to join our growing firm on a full-time basis. Friendly and energetic team environment.
- Rapidly expanding firm, driven by a highly aspirational team
- Genuine opportunities for career progression and development within the firm
- ideally located in Sydney CBD close to all PT, shops and other amenities
Listed nineteen hours agoat TURNER FREEMAN
Word Processing Operator wanted for between 20 to 25 hours work per week
- Work close to home
- Work school hours
- Small friendly office environment
Listed two days agoat Victorian Land Registry ServicesExceptional opportunity for an individual passionate about customer service to join a new organisation providing a critical function to Victorians
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education