Mining, Resources & Energy, Sport & Recreation, Insurance & Superannuation, Information & Communication Technology, Surveying, Environment & Sustainability Consulting Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat MECCA Brands Pty Ltd
We are looking for a number of Desktop Support Analysts to support our fast paced, FUN and ever-growing company.
- Looking for casual and full time Desktop Support Analysts
- Based in the heart of Richmond in Victoria
- You'll have the opportunity to work on exciting tech transformation projects
Listed three days agoat Securelogic Solutions
An exciting opportunity is available to join our team, we are seeking an experienced Desktop Support Engineer with strong communication skills.
- Rapidly growing Managed Services Provider with huge potential
- Work with industry leading tech platforms to manage & secure infrastructure
- Permanent role, free parking & be recognised for your hard work & dedication
Listed two days agoat Just GroupOur IT department is looking for a tech savvy person to join our Service Desk. Great training provided! Listed two days agoat TEKsystemsSenior Desktop Engineer to work with an ASX-listed global brand and support executive stakeholders. Listed two days agoat FindIT RecruitmentJoin a close-knit team, with a fantastic work environment, gain exposure to multiple technologies and career progression. Listed two days agoat Hireup
Support our rapidly growing team of 200+ employees based in Sydney to ensure they have the right tools to achieve great outcomes for our community!
- Join one of Australia's fastest growing tech companies
- Make meaningful social impact through your work
- Deliver a great employee experience through low friction technology enablement
Listed three days agoat Conquest Personnel P/L
Do you have good a technical aptitude, enjoy IT and happy to work in a varied role on a roster. This company is growing quickly with room to advance.
- Technical aptitude required, have a background in IT
- Role will be varied in help desk and also field work
- Work on a roster, varied hours generally Monday to Friday
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity for an experienced Agile Test Analyst to join a rapidly growing software development hub in Sydney CBD! Listed two days agoat Engineware.io Pty LtdYou will be working on a multiplayer game platform under the supervision of the owner of the company who is a veteran programmer. Listed two days agoat FindIT RecruitmentJoin a close-knit team, with a fantastic work environment, gain exposure to multiple technologies and career progression. Listed two days agoat John HollandJohn Holland currently seeks to appoint a Service Desk Analyst to join the ICT based at our Pyrmont office in Sydney. Listed three days agoat The Glen Cameron GroupBayswater location | Close to Eastlink | Monday to Friday | Provide support to end users in an efficient and customer focused environment Listed two days agoat Telstra Super
Exciting opportunity for an entry level Software Engineer Graduate to join our team at TelstraSuper. Full Time position. Training & Support.
- Entry level role. Great opportunity for a Software Eng Graduate
- Excellent CBD location. Close to Parliament train station
- Start your career with Australia's largest corporate super fund
Listed nineteen minutes agoat Compass Group
We are currently recruiting for 2 x IS&T Service Desk Technician to join our IS&T team based in McMahons Point, Sydney - 6 month fixed term contracts
- Immediate start available
- McMahons Point Location
- Join a Global Leader in Catering & support services
Listed three days agoat AC3 Pty Limited
Work with the latest technologies. ITIL Environment. Fun & supportive team. Optional paid after hours work. Leading Multi-Cloud Services provider.
- Defined Career Growth Plan
- Flexible Workings Hours
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits Program
Listed two days agoat CustomTec Pty Ltd
IT Solutions provider in North West Sydney requires people with a positive attitude, good communications skills and a minimum 36 months IT experience.
- Innovative IT company that was born to provide IT solutions
- Opportunity to advance your knowledge and career
- Based in West Pennant Hills with free onsite parking and close to transport
Listed two days agoat Hugo PersonnelSeeking a Level 1,2&3 Helpdesk Analyst for this wonderful organisation, Flemington location, 3 month contract, attractive salary on offer, ASAP start Listed two days agoat Centrix Solutions
Do you have a passion for technology and want to start your career in the IT industry?
- Exciting traineeship opportunity
- Earn and learn whilst working towards your career
- Dynamic, challenging yet supporting work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education