Mining, Resources & Energy, Sport & Recreation, Education & Training, Assessment, Industrial & Employee Relations Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- North Sydney NSW 2060,
- Dee Why NSW 2099,
- Butler WA 6036,
- Mitcham SA 5062,
- Brisbane QLD 4000
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Horsley NSW 2530,
- Cessnock NSW 2325,
- Wakerley QLD 4154,
- Seven Hills NSW 2147,
- Normanhurst NSW 2076,
- Port Melbourne VIC 3207,
- Stirling WA 6021,
- Gordonvale QLD 4865,
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450,
- Melton VIC 3337,
- Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Aston Advantage
Your chance for a start in the mining industry. Trainee drillers offsiders needed. Ongoing training & a clear career path, working on the latest rigs.
- Entry level job to get into the mining industry. Get your foot in the Door
- Work with some of Australia's largest drilling companies
- No experience required - Need to be fit and healthy
Listed two days agoat Northern Beaches CouncilProvide a range of quality customer-focused services and ensure the community is served effectively and efficiently according to library guidelines Listed four hours agoat Meteor StoneQuarry Operations Trainee for limestone quarry at Nowergup. Career Path Opportunity from Operator to Manager. Listed two days agoat Scotch CollegeIn this busy role you join our junior campus Student Services Team with excellent administration capability and a love of First Aid. Listed three days agoat Queensford College
Seeking a motivated and energetic Receptionist and Administration Officer to be part of our Queensford College team!
- CBD location
- Supportive Work Teams
- Exciting Role in a Growing Organisation
Listed two days agoat Little Peoples Early Learning Centre
Little Peoples Early Learning Centre is looking for a Administration Assistant to join our professional and friendly head office team.
- Professional, Supportive and Friendly Team Environment
Listed two days agoat Cessnock City Council
We are seeking a customer focused and experienced part-time Library Customer Service Officer to deliver high quality customer service and support.
- Exciting Customer Service opportunity
- Part-Time opportunity with great remuneration and benefits!
- Picturesque Hunter Valley location
Listed three days agoat OneSchool Australia Limited
Full Time Teacher Aide required for our Brisbane campus to start January 2020.
- Global Education Group with 9500 students across 130 campuses globally
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
- Supportive team culture
Listed nine days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Seven Hills is looking for a receptionist/administration assistant to join our team. Listed four days agoat Loreto Normanhurst
Permanent, Part time, Music Administrative Assistant. Monday to Friday 9:30am to 2:30pm. Providing support to the Music faculty. To start asap.
- Loreto Normanhurst is a leading Catholic school for girls in Years 5-12
- Loreto Normanhurst an independant day and boarding school
- Such and exciting place to be
Listed four days agoat The Australian National University We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced administrator to join our Student Services Team.
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACT$65,101 - $70,433 plus 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat Anytime FitnessIf your idea of living the dream is wearing Nikes to work and being able to work-out for free, we have a position for you! Listed three days agoat City of Stirling
Oversee the operations of Stirling Leisure Centre-Hamersley during sporting competitions, including managing facility bookings, kiosk duties, receivin
- Enthusiastic and inclusive team
- Community involvement
- Up to 6% matched Superannuation contribution depending on employee contributions
Listed one day agoat Djarragun College LtdResponsible Behaviour Officer - Secondary Fulltime Permanent Supporting student conduct in the Secondary school Listed two days agoat Catholic Schools Office
The role includes customer service, support for OSHC bookings and fee collection, supporting the service in varied operational functions.
- 1 position at Mary Help of Christians OSHC Sawtell 10 Hrs p/w
- 1 position at St Augustine's Primary OSHC Coffs Harbour 20 Hrs p/w
Listed one day agoat Djarragun College LtdResponsible Behaviour Officer - Primary School Fulltime Permanent Supporting Student Conduct in the Primary School Listed two days agoat MELTON CITY COUNCILCouncil is seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join our libraries team in our world class and landmark library facilities. Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserFamily with 2 young Kids under 3, Looking for a vibrant and general assistant / Nanny for all things domestic.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education