Contract/Temp, Full Time Other, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance, Superannuation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BoxingFit Port Melbounre
The position will contribute to generating new gym membership. You must have sales experience. The role also includes administrative projects.
- Are you passionate about sales?
- Do you have sales experience?
- Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and result driven person?
This is a featured jobat Swimming with Excellence
Aquatic Programs Coordinator will coordinate our Learn to Swim and Schools' Program including staffing, deck supervision, assessments, plus more....
- Work in a fun, service orientated environment
- Provide high quality Swim Programs to our community
- Work with a professional team of Swimming Teachers, Coaches & Administrators
Listed five days agoat City of Armadale
The City is seeking a suitably experienced individual to provide the highest level of service to all customers of the City of Armadale.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Up to 14.5% superannuation
- Health and wellbeing program
Listed seven days agoat The University Of MelbourneThe Guest Services Officer, in conjunction with the Guest Services Coordinator, is responsible for the day to day management of the reception areas, e Listed four days agoat National Rugby League Limited
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Game Development Officer to join the team in the Canterbury region.
- Permanent position
- NRL motor vehicle and mobile provided
Listed two days agoat Cricket Australiaprovide support for the successful and timely delivery of all logistical and administrative requirements relating to Cricket Australia's competitions Listed twelve hours agoat Corporate Challenge
Exciting role for candidates passionate about events management, team building and fostering fun & positive cultures in organisations.
- Engaging, versatile and progressive culture
- Collaborating with other offices across Australia & New Zealand
- Facilitating events at premium venues across NSW & ACT
Listed six days agoat Metso Australia Limited
Metso Australia is seeking a motivated Trades Assistant – Rubber Liner to assist in the Hexham workshop.
- Global Company
- A chance to learn and develop on the job
Listed sixteen hours agoat Yancoal
Lead a team of Trades People and Service Truck Operators to maintain, repair and service mobile equipment as per OEM specifications.
- Small mine managed by Australia's largest pure play coal producer
- Located 4hrs NW of Brisbane, in the Surat Basin between Chinchilla & Miles
- 7 on 7 off roster, 12.25hr shifts, day & night shift
Listed five days agoat AFL
AFL Umpires – Business Services Lead ABOUT US As an organisation, the AFL works tirelessly in all states and at all levels to enhance and ...
- Come and join an Iconic sporting organisation
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Amazing rewards and benefits
Listed six days agoat 2XM RecruitTrade Assistants with a Basic Rigging Ticket required for Ongoing Shutdowns to start AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Please Apply Immediately. Listed five days agoat DFP Recruitment
We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service and building relationships with their customers.
- Work with one of Australia's largest Super Funds
- Amazing culture; Stunning offices close to the CBD
- Competitive salary - $62K +14% superannuation
Listed seven days agoat Link Group
This is a great opportunity to join Link Group on a Fixed Term contract until April 2020. Work with great clients and leaders in the industry!
- Superannuation, Client Services, Administration, Support! This is a varied role!
- Great location next to Southern Cross, tram lines, food courts, cafes & more
- Future opportunities available
Listed three days agoat BHP Billiton GroupWe are currently recruiting for a range of trade skills, to support our Field and Workshop Maintenance teams across East Coast operations. Listed seven days agoat HealthyPeople
Great hands on training for a PT as you will learn all aspects of how a Health Club operates and how to sell results based on peoples’ needs.
- Cover all aspects of Club Operations, Sales & Front Desk
- Help people achieve their health and fitness goals at Core24 Health Clubs!
- Experience not essential. Training provided.
Listed six days agoat ESSSuperWe are looking for a customer service professional to manage medical appointments relating to disability claims. Listed thirteen days agoat Cricket NSWThe Sydney Thunder Membership Assistant is an entry level contract role until 27 March 2020, for someone looking to start their career in sport. Listed seven days agoat The University Of MelbourneThe Events Coordinator is responsible for the development and implementation of all events for Melbourne University Sport. The role will provide lead Listed fifteen hours agoat State Sport Centres TrustVenue Operations Supervisor to assist in the day to day coordination of the operational needs of the venue. Listed seven days agoat Fit n Fast
Our multi-brand Club in Rouse Hill is looking for a Membership Sales Coordinator to join the team on a full-time basis! The Role Conducting need
- Bonus payments to achieving sales targets
- Career development opportunities
- Base salary increases within the 1st year!
Listed twelve days agoat Virgin Active
We're a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries & more than 1 million members. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Bit of a neat freak? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Build a community in our brand new Bligh Street club in the Sydney CBD
- Full-time gig (no weekends)... and we'll kit you out in lulu lemon
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education