Mining, Resources & Energy, Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Advertising, Arts & Media, Consulting & Strategy Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Frontline Drilling Australia PTY LTD
Diamond Drillers and Offsiders
- JOIN AN EXPANDING TEAM WITH GREAT CAREER GROWTH
- FLEXIBLE ROSTERS WITH EXCELLENT PAY
- NEW EXCITING PROJECTS BOTH REMOTE AND MINE BASED
This is a featured jobat Halls Creek Mining Pty Ltd
We are seeking a highly motivated individuals who will be a good team fit & contribute to the continued success and growth of Halls Creek Mining.
- Immediate Start - multiple positions
- 2:2 Roster
- Above average remuneration
Listed one day agoat United Synergies LtdWe are seeking a part time receptionist for secretarial, administrative (including MBS billing) & communication support in a ‘youth’ friendly space. Listed four hours agoat Odyssey House Victoria
The key purposes of the position are: to ensure young people feel welcome at hsM while providing reception and administration services at the centre
- Make a difference to young people's lives
- Join a friendly team with flexible workplace culture
- $56,180 to $71,785 pro rata
Listed three days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Liverpool/Bankstown is looking for female receptionists to join our team as a casual employee. Listed two days agoat Wentworth Community HousingWe are looking for an experienced and passionate administrator/receptionist looking to work in the community housing sector. Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserKickstart your career in fitness at World Gym Listed four hours agoat Adelaide Brighton Ltd
If you are looking for a career change, we can provide you with the training required to allow you to achieve your goals!
- Casual Opportunity based in Townsville
- Full training provided
- ASX 100 industry leading company
Listed one hour agoat Cancer Council SA
As part of the Fundraising Team, the role will help execute the supporter communication plans and content, and assisting with customer service .
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Part time role - 0.6FTE (22.8 hours per week)
- Ideal for a detail-oriented and outcome focused team player
Listed two days agoat UQ Sport LtdUQ Sport is looking for a part time energetic Customer Service Officer with a passion for Sport & Fitness to join our team at Gatton. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserDisability Support Officer (direct care work and in complex administration support) required for a rural youth disability respite service in Tas. Listed two days agoat Dignity Ltd
Provide support for people experiencing homelessness.
- Entry Level Position
- Dynamic 'Can Do' Supportive Team
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Listed one day agoat MidCoast Council
Be part of a great team, providing administrative support and customer service across the Ageing Services team.
- Great lifestyle in the beautiful MidCoast Region
- Access to long service leave after 5 years
- Support for ongoing professional development
Listed one day agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed seven hours agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWProvide effective case management and outreach support to homeless people and/or people at risk of homelessness. Listed fifty two minutes agoat South Pacific Health Club Pty Ltd
The perfect role, whether you’re looking for advancement in your customer service career or a flexible job to fit into your life style.
- Positions available across Melbourne
- Flexible working hours
- Come join a successful team environment
Listed one day agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge is seeking empowering and dynamic Supervised Contact Workers to join their Foster Care team in Lismore, NSW.
- Entry rate of $32.89 per hour. Higher pay rate based on quals/experience.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours.
- Training and development opportunities.
Listed one day agoat Uniting NSW & ACTWe are looking for an experienced administrator to work 3 days a week to provide administrative support to a number of community programs Listed two hours agoat Semann & SlatteryExciting opportunity in Roxby Downs to work in collaboration with a range of community programs through administrative and customer support. Listed eighteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserCasual Lifestyle Assistant Listed one hour agoat Life Without BarriersAssist in the delivery of programs that facilitate clients' development of social networks and inclusion in community activities. Mackay location.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education