Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Advertising, Arts & Media, Information & Communication Technology, Analysis & Reporting, Mining - Operations Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Muswellbrook NSW 2333,
- Gunnedah NSW 2380,
- North Sydney NSW 2060,
- Gosford NSW 2250,
- Toowoomba QLD 4350
- Hobart TAS 7000,
- Rosehill NSW 2142,
- Bayswater VIC 3153,
- Frenchs Forest NSW 2086,
- Newcastle NSW 2300,
- Portsea VIC 3944,
- Warburton WA 6431,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Bribie Island QLD 4507,
- Cooktown QLD 4895,
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006,
- Bundaberg QLD 4670,
- Roxby Downs SA 5725,
- Taree NSW 2430
Listed two days agoat WorkPac - Hunter Valley
Always wanted to get into the Mines? Here's your chance! Trainee Dump Truck Operators Wanted!
- Entry Level Role
- Leave Entitlements Available
- Muswellbrook Local Mine
Listed three days agoat Whitehaven Coal Limited
Inexperienced miner opportunities
- Excellent Opportunity
- No mining experience required
- Great culture
Listed three days agoat Aston Advantage
Your chance for a start in the mining industry. Trainee drillers offsiders needed. Ongoing training & a clear career path, working on the latest rigs.
- Entry level job to get into the mining industry. Get your foot in the Door
- Work with some of Australia's largest drilling companies
- No experience required - Need to be fit and healthy
Listed three days agoat Central Coast Council
Join our team in providing local seniors with community connection through a range of activities to promote wellbeing and positive ageing.
- Support our local Seniors at Centres based in Gosford, Ettalong and Terrigal
- Be involved in meal planning, administration, coordinating volunteers and more
- Flexible casual positions
Listed seventeen hours agoat Colour Frenzy
Join the Colour Frenzy team, bring your creative marketing plus attention to detail to help us continue to deliver our Premier events across Australia
- Event Management plus Marketing of Fun Community Events.
- Looking for well Organised Team Leader who thinks outside the box.
- Get paid to travel across Australia and see some of our beautiful locations.
Listed three days agoat Hobart Women's ShelterHobart Women’s Shelter is pleased to be working with the Department of Communities to provide an additional 17 units to women and children Listed five days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge Community Services are seeking a dynamic Admin Assistant to join our Foster Care team in Rosehill.
- Minimum one year's experience in Office Administration.
- $26.26 - Higher pay points may be applicable based on qualifications
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Listed five days agoat Anglicare Victoria
Play an important role providing professional reception and administration support and customer service to staff, clients, volunteers and stakeholders
- Full time - 38 hours per week with Salary Packaging available.
- 3 Positions available located at Bayswater and Box Hill Offices.
- An exciting opportunity for a dedicated administration worker.
Listed four days agoat Virgin Active
We’re looking for fun, fit and feisty people with that certain ‘Virgin-ness’. WAHEY. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Customer service lover? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest
- Part-time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
Listed four days agoat City of Newcastle
As a Pool Attendant, you will provide supervision and control activities within the Beresfield Swimming Centre.
- 4 x Casual Pool Attendants (30 weeks as required)
- 4 x Fixed Term, Part time Pool Attendents (30 weeks as required)
- Attractive corporate fitness program
Listed sixteen hours agoat Portsea Golf ClubAn exciting opportunity exists for a creative, energetic and passionate Golf Operations Assistant who will work as part of the Golf Operations team. Listed two days agoat Ngaanyatjarra Council Group
Management and promotion of better tenancy practices for all public housing residents.
- Make a Difference
- Enjoy a unique part of Australia
- FIFO option available
Listed five days agoat MatchworksUtilise your well-developed interpersonal skills to provide high quality customer service and provide administration support to the site Listed three days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilPart time roles - 3 days/ week! Provide museum and gallery visitors with positive visitor experiences and showcase the regions cultural diversity. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserCDCC is seeking applicants to work with young female AOD clients.
Applications close: Friday 30th August 2019. Email: email@example.com Listed four days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The Youth Support Worker works with the Hub Mental Health Coordinator & Health Team to provide low intensity individual support.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment
- Benefits such as salary packaging arrangements available
Listed thirteen hours agoat Balance RecruitmentPrestigious medical company seeks Data Scientist to work on advanced machine learning and AI applications. Listed nine hours agoat CarinbundiSupport Officer required to assist with compliance, quality and administration. Listed three days agoat Redpath Mining
Service Crew position available at Olympic Dam Mine Site. 2/1 roster with FIFO available or Roxby Downs residential.
- Olympic Dam Project
- 2/1 Roster
- Residential or FIFO from Adelaide
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
As part of our Leadership Team, you will work within a fast paced, values-driven environment and be part of a highly successful organisation.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Flexible working conditions
- Expanding Growing Company
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education