Sport & Recreation, Analysis & Reporting, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services, Art Direction Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- St Leonards NSW 2065,
- Niagara Park NSW 2250,
- Marrickville NSW 2204,
- Nathan QLD 4111,
- Parkes NSW 2870
- Moore Park NSW 2021,
- Oakleigh VIC 3166,
- Anglesea VIC 3230,
- East Maitland NSW 2323,
- Blacktown NSW 2148,
- Toowoomba QLD 4350,
- Albury NSW 2640,
- Young NSW 2594,
- South Perth WA 6151,
- Rosehill NSW 2142,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Bentleigh East VIC 3165,
- Wilston QLD 4051
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Virgin Active
Join the world's most irresistible exercise brand in our brand new, premium state-of-the-art club. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Customer service lover? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in St Leonards – NEW CLUB OPENING SOON
- Full-time or part-time gigs… and we’ll kit you out in lulu lemon
Listed one day agoat Central Coast Council
Responsible for daily supervision and management of activities, events and programs at Niagara park Stadium.
- Do you love a combination of sport, interacting with people and having fun?
- Are you someone who is adaptable and committed to providing quality service?
- Casual positions working a spread of hours between 6am and 11pm Monday to Sunday
Listed two days agoat Belgravia Health & Leisure Group
Are you someone that has amazing customer service skills and also a swim teachers qualification. Apply now for this role !!
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Multiple positions available: Full time and part time
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
VIPeople are the industry leaders in providing professional and friendly Casual Event Staff to a variety sporting and entertainment venues throughout
- Queensland State Netball Centre
- Home to the Brisbane Bullets Basketball team
Listed four days agoat Parkes Shire CouncilAbout the Opportunity Do you have exceptional customer service skills and a passion for serving your local community? Want to combine that passion an Listed three days agoat National Rugby League Limited
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Coach & Safety Education Administration Coordinator, to be based at Rugby League Central.
- Moore Park
- NRL mobile phone provided
- Great team environment
Listed two days agoat BaptcareA great opportunity to make a significant contribution in a busy hub environment Listed two days agoat City of MonashWe are seeking individuals who are passionate about helping people .
Multiple casual positions available! Listed four days agoat YMCA VictoriaAs our star Camp Assistant, you will be part of the program team which involves direct delivery of programming to school and community groups. Listed two days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge is seeking a motivated and experienced individual who is passionate about improving the quality of life for children in OOHC.
- Entry rate of $29.09 per hour + up to $15,900 tax free per FBT year.
- Flexible working hours and extra negotiated leave.
- Training and development opportunities.
Listed two days agoat HealthyPeople
Take control of member retention. Manage, train and develop our Reception and Crèche Staff. Assist with increasing our overall member base growth.
- In this full time role you'll be the first point of contact for all members.
- Full-time hours are required along with some weekend work.
- Experience managing small teams in a customer service environment is required.
Listed six days agoat Secret Customer Australia Pty LtdWe are now hiring mystery shoppers for the whole of the Toowoomba, we have hospitality assignments all around the area, every week. Listed one day agoat Albury City CouncilThis new position will work collaboratively across the MAMA Curatorial department Listed two days agoat City of MonashWe are seeking individuals who are passionate about helping people .
Multiple casual positions available! Listed one day agoat City of South PerthThe City of South Perth is seeking applications from candidates for a temporary position of Programs Assistant to join the CCR team. Listed ten days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge Community Services are seeking a dynamic Admin Assistant to join our Foster Care team in Rosehill.
- Minimum one year's experience in Office Administration.
- $26.26 - Higher pay points may be applicable based on qualifications
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Listed two days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
We are looking for a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner to join our team in Campbelltown on a permanent full-time basis.
- 35 hour week offering work-life balance with a focus on wellbeing and support
- Ongoing personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to help drive change and deliver innovative solutions
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a casual, motivated and hardworking personal trainer/gym floor attendant/receptionist to join our team. Listed one day agoat Wilston Norths Junior Cricket ClubDirector of Coaching role at a successful junior cricket club in Inner Brisbane. Casual hours, work from home. Help guide the future stars of cricket!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education