Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Advertising, Arts & Media, Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Bankstown NSW 2200,
- Maroochydore QLD 4558,
- Melton VIC 3337,
- Glen Innes NSW 2370,
- Windsor NSW 2756
- Liverpool NSW 2170,
- Cairns QLD 4870,
- Forster NSW 2428,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Gatton QLD 4343,
- Mackay QLD 4740,
- Mole Creek TAS 7304,
- Townsville QLD 4810,
- Muswellbrook NSW 2333,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Lismore NSW 2480,
- Wantirna South VIC 3152,
- Melbourne VIC 3000
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat CatholicCare
Fantastic opportunity to provide client services and administration support to our cross functional team working with families.
- Be part of our multidisciplinary team that supports families and children
- Use and develop your community welfare and administrative skills
- Located in Bankstown - part-time opportunity (3 days per week)
Listed two days agoat United Synergies LtdWe are seeking a part time receptionist for secretarial, administrative (including MBS billing) & communication support in a ‘youth’ friendly space. Listed twenty two hours agoat Odyssey House Victoria
The key purposes of the position are: to ensure young people feel welcome at hsM while providing reception and administration services at the centre
- Make a difference to young people's lives
- Join a friendly team with flexible workplace culture
- $56,180 to $71,785 pro rata
Listed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserThis role is focused on assisting our jobseeking clients in becoming work ready and gaining sustainable employment with a great mix of reception admin Listed three days agoat Wentworth Community HousingWe are looking for an experienced and passionate administrator/receptionist looking to work in the community housing sector. Listed four days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Liverpool/Bankstown is looking for female receptionists to join our team as a casual employee. Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserKickstart your career in fitness at World Gym Listed nineteen hours agoat Cancer Council SA
As part of the Fundraising Team, the role will help execute the supporter communication plans and content, and assisting with customer service .
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Part time role - 0.6FTE (22.8 hours per week)
- Ideal for a detail-oriented and outcome focused team player
Listed forty one minutes agoat Joblink PlusAre you enthusiastic about helping people in your community? If so, we want to hear from you! Listed one hour agoat MidCoast Council
Be part of a great team, leading the delivery of quality and efficient person-centred services within our Aged and Disability service.
- Great lifestyle in the beautiful MidCoast Region
- Become a member of a dedicated team
- Flexible working environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Chandler Macleod GroupCustomer Service Officer required for 12-month initial contract Listed three days agoat UQ Sport LtdUQ Sport is looking for a part time energetic Customer Service Officer with a passion for Sport & Fitness to join our team at Gatton. Listed one hour agoat ProCare Australia
If you have a passion for working with young people in out of home care & are looking to make a difference in the lives of young people- Apply today!
- Casual and Flexible Shifts
- Night and Weekend Penalties Rates
- Work with a Variety of Clients- No day is ever the same
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserDisability Support Officer (direct care work and in complex administration support) required for a rural youth disability respite service in Tas. Listed two days agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed one hour agoat ProCare Australia
Casual hours available across Mailtand, Muswellbrook, Narrabri and Tamworth.
- Flexible Shift hours available each day
- Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people?
- Build confidence, promote and model positive behaviors & support those in need
Listed three days agoat Dignity Ltd
Provide support for people experiencing homelessness.
- Entry Level Position
- Dynamic 'Can Do' Supportive Team
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Listed two days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge is seeking empowering and dynamic Supervised Contact Workers to join their Foster Care team in Lismore, NSW.
- Entry rate of $32.89 per hour. Higher pay rate based on quals/experience.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours.
- Training and development opportunities.
Listed two hours agoat CMS Australasia Pty Ltd
A key role in our Melbourne operational team you will be busy sourcing and scheduling crew for events, running rosters, & general administration.
- Key scheduling and planning role
- Positive team culture
- Suit experienced and keen administrator
Listed nineteen hours agoat South Pacific Health Club Pty Ltd
The perfect role, whether you’re looking for advancement in your customer service career or a flexible job to fit into your life style.
- Positions available across Melbourne
- Flexible working hours
- Come join a successful team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education