Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Advertising, Arts & Media, Mining - Drill & Blast Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Active Leisure Centre
Exciting opportunity and room for growth in other areas of the Complex.
- Staff required for reopening
- Vibrant and fun working environment
- Several casual positions available
Listed two days agoat Job Centre Australia LimitedWe are seeking a part-time (27.5hpw) Admin Assistant to work within our South Brisbane ESA - based at Wynnum. Listed nine days agoat Queensland Symphony OrchestraDeliver exceptional customer service to QLD Symphony Orchestra's customers. Assist with ticket sales, ticket exchanges, donations and enquiries. Listed two days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Perth's winning hit!92.9 team are on the hunt for a Assistant Producer! Further your career with one of Australia's most vibrant Radio radio brands...
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and entertainment
- One of a kind Breakfast Radio gig, no two days will be the same!
Listed three days agoat St Andrew's Hospital Inc
Perform a range of administrative, communications & events coordination activities, to promote the Foundation & enable the smooth operation of office
- Family friendly working hours
- Permanent part-time position working an average of 22.5 hours per week
- Generous salary packaging benefits. On-site Car Parking
Listed twenty three hours agoat Private AdvertiserNorth Queensland Land Council (NQLC) is a Native Title Representative Body appointed under the Native Title Act 1993. Listed three days agoat UnitingCare West
Join a team who are highly motivated and committed to social justice and to supporting those most in need in our communities.
- Casual role based at our Inner City Hub in Perth
- Opportunities to work across several Homelessness programs
- Person-Centred Approach
Listed two days agoat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
Listed five days agoat Blooming HRWe are seeking an amazing Customer Service Officer - Maintenance, to be responsible for providing excellent customer service via our responsive mai... Listed two days agoat The Disability TrustDue to business growth we are seeking an engaged and proactive Finance Assistant to join The Disability Trust head office in the Illawarra. Listed two days agoat Maxima TempskillSeeking a City Administration Facilities Coordinator for the Logan City Council, commencing Monday 24th June, paying $58.06 per hour. Listed three days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society
Here is an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of homeless men by becoming the Coordinator of the Samaritan House Men's Hostel.
- Shift times may vary dependant upon operational requirements
- Located in Hackett, ACT
- Access to vehicles as needed
Listed five days agoat MASP
Make a difference by providing assistance and support to people in the community that are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Full time opportunity
- Supportive team environment
- Salary packaging available
Listed four days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
This music agency operates in Sydney and Los Angeles ad specialises in bookings, festival promotions and event management.
- Work for an exciting music booking agency!
- Entry-level position with further training provided!
- Sydney metro location
Listed five days agoat Blooming HRDeliver exceptional customer service to current and prospective tenants of the Women's Housing Company ! Listed three days agoat Central Coast Primary CareSeeking a full-time Project Officer to complement our NDIS team and support efficient management of NDIS administration tasks and NDIS Plan Management Listed three days agoat The Circus SpotThis role includes reception duties, liaising with coaching staff, working in an environment with children in the physical fitness industry. Listed three days agoat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserAdmin Assistant Listed four days agoat Brotherhood of St LaurenceDo you love customer service, record keeping and being part of a dynamic team? We are looking for a team player with great attention to detail!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education