Insurance & Superannuation, Production, Planning & Scheduling Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen hours agoat Insurance Recruitment Services
New Opportunities:- Senior Account Executives / Account Executives / Assistant Account Executives / Claims (3 days)/Junior Broker/Admin-Entry level
- Seniors & Account Executives (5) - up to $130+
- Commercial Brokers (3) up to $85K+ / Assistant A/E (3) up to $75K+
- Claims - Part time 3 days / Junior Broker/Admin - Entry Level Insurance
Listed six days agoat Alexander GreyGreat opportunity to use and expand your workers compensation experience as you transition into consulting Listed seven days agoat Alexander AppointmentsDo you have an Insurance or Law background and looking to secure work within NSW State Government? Apply Now! Listed seventeen hours agoat Torque Recruitment Group
Currently seeking a highly ambitious person with a passion for the construction/logistics industry!
- training provided - no experience needed!
- Growing company - career progression
- mobile crane hire company!
Listed twenty hours agoat The Procare GroupFlexible working hours, excellent office location and competitive remuneration all on offer! Listed four days agoat QBEExciting new opportunity driving the elevation of the voice of the customer. Listed thirteen hours agoat Chubb Insurance Australia LimitedUnique opportunity to lead a team of ambitious Underwriting Assistants to support the Underwriters in daily tasks and achieve overall efficiency. Listed fifteen hours agoat Wilmar Sugar Pty LtdWe are currently seeking applications for an Operations Coordinator to join our Production Team in the Burdekin Region. Listed three days agoat RSCG Australia Pty LtdJoin National Supply Chain Team - Leading Global Business - Consumer Brands Listed seven days agoat Mars Australia
Located on site at Woolworths, large food & beverage company, lots of career opportunities, big brands
- Build on your supply chain experience in this fast paced dynamic role
- Customer facing onsite at Woolworths, Bella Vista
- Mars awarded #5 for 2019 in the Best Places to Work Australia
Listed four days agoat Bayer Australia Limited
APAC supply chain position Supporting ANZ and Regional areas Pymble location Join Bayer to advance health and nutrition. Bayer’s
- Work for a global pharmaceutical organisation
- Excellent salary plus bonus incentive
- Ongoing structured learning and development opportunities.
Listed seven days agoat icare
We are seeking an experienced Customer Advocacy Representative with a people-focused mindset and a passion for positive change to join the icare team
- Ensure icare provides the best possible care and support to customers across NSW
- Permanent Opportunity
- Salary from $97,152 + super
Listed five days agoat icare
icare is seeking an Assessments Officer to provide prompt resolutions for disputes and complaints for scheme participants and service providers.
- Utilise your skills in managing disputes and complaints resolution
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- From $97,152 + superannuation
Listed six days agoat WorkSafe VictoriaWorkSafe Victoria has entered an exciting period of transformation to better serve the community that we take pride in keeping safe. Listed four days agoat LendleaseDo you love injury management and coordination?! Have a look at this new opportunity!Sydney or Melbourne based - take your pick. Listed four days agoat LendleaseDo you love injury management and coordination?! Have a look at this new opportunity!Sydney or Melbourne based - take your pick. Listed four days agoat Boral LtdTransport & Dispatch Coordinator opportunity with national company, productive team environment. On site parking Listed fifteen hours agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdSydney CBD, Parramatta + North Sydney - Be part of 4 of Australia's leading life Insurers. We have the ability to tailor your search. Apply Today !! Listed fourteen hours agoat Lactalis
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic leader to join our thriving and successful Transport team based in Scoresby.
- Global FMCG Business
- Strong learning and development culture
- Key autonomous role
Listed seven days agoat Kennedy Reid
Provide high levels of customer service and manage your own portfolio of commercial clientele, whilst working with a high-performing team.
- Manage relationships with clients and insurers
- Energetic & vibrant team
- Exceptional career progression opportunities due to rapid growth
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education