Legal, Sport & Recreation, Pickers & Packers, Aviation Services Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat FutureYou
My client is a well known global organisation who is seeking a legal counsel to join their in-house team.
- Experienced Property Lawyer
- Focusing on complex matters
- Client focused role in a growing team
Listed two days agoat GDSFAThe General Manager will be responsible for delivering the strategic direction of the GDSFA as well as its daily governance. Listed two days agoat BoardRoom IntegrateJoin an industry-leading integrated corporate services and technology company in-house. Part-time position* Listed four days agoat Tiyce & Lawyers Pty Ltd
This is a Full Time joblocation: SydneySydney$80,000 - $125,000 | Based on Experienceclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Family LawFamily Law
Unmissable opportunity for an experienced Family Lawyer to join our rapidly expanding Family Law firm on the edge of the CBD.
- Vibrant Team Culture - Be a part of a social, fun and close-knit team!
- Job Security - This is a long term career opportunity with ongoing development
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable based on experience!
Listed three days agoat Harrow Legal Pty Ltd• Established and successful practice • Min. 5 years experience • Immediate Start Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserLitigation | Full Time | Glenroy Location | Friendly & Supportive Team | Growing Practice Listed two days agoat eNett Services Australia
The Paralegal serves as the primary support to the eNett International commercial team for the preparation of customer agreements.
- Bold & fun working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paralegals encouraged to apply
Listed three days agoat The Hollard Insurance Company
Reporting into the General Counsel, this is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and make a difference in a dynamic and fast-moving business.
- Flexible, diverse & inclusive environment
- Great staff benefits
- Chatswood location - close to public transport, shops & cafes
Listed three days agoat MJD ExecutiveThis team are described as an energetic and approachable, you'll be the "go-to" person for the team as well as mentoring a junior assistant! Listed two days agoat Hays Legal
Job for a Regulatory Lawyer with a SOE in Parramatta working within a high performing legal team.
- Flexible and collaborative working culture
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits
- High performing legal team
Listed two days agoat Toll Aviation EngineeringThis position operates Toll Aviation Metro aircraft, ensuring flights are conducted safely and efficiently. Listed three days agoat EmployA national provider of homeloans is seeking a mortgage complaints officer to deal with complaints that have escalated to the ombudsman. Great team. Listed two days agoat Dollhouse Training Club Life Coaches to facilitate our Mindset Programs within the Training Club on a casual basis. Answer member's questions and provide further guidance.
This is a Casual/Vacation joblocation: SydneySydney$30 for 30 minsclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat Corrs Support Services Trust
Are you a proactive legal assistant looking for your next challenge..?
- Great opportunity to join a high performing legal support team.
- Benefit from an innovative forward thinking culture.
- Voted #1 Law Firm in Australia & APAC.
Listed two days agoat WiseTech Global
The world of work is changing as fast as our company is growing, and your challenge is to help us drive centralisation with a regional lens.
- Work for a continuously growing, ASX-listed AU$9 billion+ technology company
- Innovative and fast-paced environment that promotes creativity
- Enjoy perks such as free breakfast, gym, Beer O'Clock and Cake Days
Listed four days agoat Withstand Lawyers
Great opportunity for a Registered Migration Agent with at least 3 years experience to join our firm.
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Excellent above award salary package
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity for ongoing development and progression
- Great Working Environment - Work alongside an engaged team of law professionals
Listed three days agoat SunWater
New opportunity to join our legal team in Brisbane
- Close to Train and Public Transport
- Great end of End of Trip Facilities
- Supportive Team Environment
Listed twenty hours agoat Bespoke Careers
Legal professionals, are you looking for a move in-house? Manage and coordinate legal processes and compliance of this multidisciplinary design firm.
- In-house role within the architecture and design sector
- Potential for flexible/reduced hours
- Newly created role
Listed eleven hours agoat Moreland City Council
Reporting to the Director City Infrastructure, you will provide overarching operational and business leadership to the Amenity and Compliance Branch i
- One of the inner city's most vibrant, dynamic and diverse municipalities
- Circa $165K (Inc Super + Transport Allowance)
- Key Leadership Role
Listed two days agoat Qantas Airways LtdDevelop and lead a performance culture as part of our Cabin Crew leadership team Challenge yourself in this dynamic people leadership role Based...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education