Pickers & Packers, Assembly & Process Work, Intellectual Property Law Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat Logical Staffing Solutions
Experienced production line workers required for rotating roster (1 week day shift, 1 week afternoon shift). Forklift licence is required
- Rotating Roster Day/Arvo
- Derrimut Location
- Ongoing Work
Listed ten days agoat Tyree Industries
Self motivated people required to join our production teams to assemble our products and components and/or operate production machines and equipment.
- Day Shift or Afternoon Shift - Modern Factory
- Located in Braemar, near Mittagong in the Southern Highlands
- Experience in mechanical assembly or production environment an advantage
Listed six hours agoat Wallington-DummerTrade Marks Lawyer / Attorney – Full Time (1+ yrs PAE) Listed two days agoat Komatsu Australia LimitedKomatsu are seeking applications from experienced Workshop Production Assemblers to join the PDI team in Welshpool from early January 2020. Listed eleven hours agoat Burgess Paluch Legal RecruitmentTop-tier IP firm on the lookout for a bright and energetic trainee to join its practice and become a patent attorney. Listed two days agoat Naiman ClarkeJunior IP role - Trademarks | Excellent mentoring - learn from the best | Down to earth Partner - local/global portfolio Listed four days agoat Naiman ClarkeTop specialist firm | Senior patent role | Progressive culture Listed eleven days agoat Breville Pty LtdBreville IP Search Analyst Contractor Founded in Australia in 1932, Breville has grown to become a world leader in Kitchen Appliances. We are drive... Listed four days agoat Kaleidoscope Legal RecruitmentOutstanding boutique IP practice located in a leafy eastern suburb seeks outstanding patent assistant to join their award winning team! Listed fifteen days agoat The GC Industry Group Pty Ltd
GCI Group is offering an excellent opportunity to secure full-time role with Australia's premier fabrication company commencing in 2019.
- Friendly and professional work environment close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast;
- Excellent $$$$$$$$, job security and career growth prospects; and
- Modern specialist fabrication facility with state of the art equipment.
Listed fourteen days agoat Orora Limited
Due to our continued growth in the beverage can market we are planning for our next wave of Can-do, Can-End Makers!
- Join a close knit working environment with a positive and dynamic culture
- Ballarat Manufacturing Site
- Appealing shift structure with generous earning potential
Listed sixteen days agoat Launch Recruitment Pty Ltd
Diverse & challenging In-house Legal Counsel role, with a focus on IP both locally & internationally. Diverse & interesting organisation
- Challenging & Diverse - High Profile Role
- Immerse yourself in fantastic company culture
- Interesting range of work
Listed sixteen days agoat Hyundai Rotem CompanyTo assist the train captain and engineers with the test, commissioning and delivery of the New Intercity Fleet (NIF) Listed twenty six days agoat Employment OfficeMultiple opportunities for all experience and skill levels for Process Technicians across our Botany plants! Join a world-leading organisation! Listed twenty five days agoat Workforce International Pty Ltd
Long-Term Permanent, Rotating Roster (Day / Aft / Night), $34.94 per hour including 15% Shift loading
- 3-week rotating roster (day/afternoon/night)
- $34.94 per hour including 15% shift loading
- Long-term Permanent role
Listed sixteen days agoat Burgess Paluch Legal RecruitmentLeading IP practice in growth mode with a superb opportunity for 2+ PAE intellectual property lawyers. Great team led by highly regarded partner. Listed eight days agoat JemenaJoin Jemena’s legal team as a Legal Counsel where your main responsibility will be to provide in-house legal support to our Services & Projects... Listed eight days agoat Clayton Utz
Outstanding opportunity to join a top-tier firm and a team specialising in technology.
- Leading Australia law firm
- Join a collegiate team, working with supportive Partners
- Work on exceptional, market leading transactions
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education