Legal, Pickers & Packers, Aviation Services, Rail & Maritime Transport, Import/Export & Customs Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Withstand Lawyers
Great full-time opportunity for a motivated Legal Secretary with 2 years of personal injury experience to join our law firm based in Parramatta!
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Excellent above award full time salary package
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity for ongoing development and progression
- Enhance your skills with learning another area of law
Listed eighteen hours agoat Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
A great chance for an experienced team leader and dispute investigation professional to take a senior role, working for the largest industry ombudsman
- Lead front-line dispute resolution professionals
- Competitive remuneration with 28 days annual leave
- Based in Docklands Melbourne, close to public transport
Listed twenty two hours agoat Linton Pitt Lawyers
If you are driven, friendly and competent with 2+ years PQE and Commercial & Corporate law experience then we have the role you have been waiting for.
- Looking for genuine work/life balance and an agile workplace?
- Excellent opportunity for a Lawyer with 2+ years PQE to join a friendly team
- Enjoy wellness initiatives such as fresh fruit and monthly massages
Listed seven days agoat National Australia Bank
Calling future focussed lawyers - Expressions of Interest - Multiple opportunities. We are on the look-out for great legal talent!
- Come and make a difference
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
- Docklands or Sydney location
Listed fifteen hours agoat Babcock Pty LtdAn exciting opportunity exists for a Ramp Officer to join our growing Offshore Operations team at our Karratha base. Listed nineteen hours agoat MBS
Rare opportunity to join a leading compensation law firm that specialises in plaintiff personal injury claims.
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Leading specialist plaintiff side personal injury firm
Listed twenty hours agoat Metro Trains Melbourne
As the Head of Standards and Experience you will provide functional programme leadership of the overall customer experience for MTM.
- A very competitive salary package
- Free Myki and public transport across Victoria
- A large array of wellness support programs
Listed eighteen hours agoat Randstad - Business Support State Government Department looking for a dedicated Regulatory Officer to join their team on a contract basis to work within a busy and dynamic team
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: SydneySydney$40 - $46 p.h. + Plus Superclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed five days agoat Australian Red CrossProvide legal support & advice to our national property footprint. Melbourne or Sydney based, flexible work & generous salary packaging options Listed twenty two hours agoat National Australia BankJoin NAB's in-house Dispute Resolution & Regulatory Investigation team as a Legal Counsel Listed ten hours agoat Estelle Recruitment
Seeking experienced Lawyers- want to do things differently and on your terms, work remotely, with flex in hours (min 20 p/week) and run your own show?
- Experienced Lawyer looking to go it alone with back-office support provided
- Dynamic, forward thinking firm who place a high value on flexibility
- Work from home - or wherever you want really !
Listed five days agoat Hays Legal
Immediately available FOI opportunity working on an hourly rate within Federal Government.
- Immediately Available Assignment
- Potentially 6 Months In Length
- Federal Government Agency
Listed four days agoat Accident Compensation Conciliation Service
Seeking dynamic ADR professionals looking to align your values of respect, integrity, accountability and impartiality in a purpose-driven organisation
- Melbourne CBD based (travel to regional Victoria required)
- Casual positions
Listed one day agoat Transdev Australasia Pty LtdApplications are now open for Masters to be apart of our Operations team at Transdev Sydney Ferries Listed twenty hours agoat MJD ExecutiveThis firm is all about their culture and having a happy work-life balance. If successful for this role you'll be joining a high performing practice! Listed fifteen hours agoat Queensland Corrective Services
QCS has embarked on a transformational journey to become a top-tier public safety agency and is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant.
- Permanent Full Time
- Exciting new team
- Broad in-house legal role
Listed five days agoat Australian Red CrossProvide legal support & advice to our national property footprint. Melbourne or Sydney based, flexible work & generous salary packaging options Listed six days agoat knowmore legal service
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent Lawyer has become available to join our legal team in Sydney
- Base Salary $81,770 per annum + Super
- Salary Packaging Option Available
- Full-Time, Fixed Term Contract until November 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education