Information & Communication Technology, Public Transport & Taxi Services Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Youth Projects Ltd
YP are on the hunt for a dynamic IT Support Officer (level 1 & 2) to join our expanding team!
- Located directly opposite the train station in Glenroy
- Permanent Part time (3 days a week)
- Join a fun and dynamic ‘Culture’
Listed six days agoat Cirrus Networks
This role is resp for design and implementation of network tech to deliver efficient, reliable and cost effective data comm services. APPLY NOW...
- Excellent team and great culture...
- Your attitude and passion are as important to us as your experience.
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a stimulating team environment.
Listed five days agoat Greythorn Experis1st and 2nd Level Desktop role | Exciting role | Fun Team | Barangaroo Location Listed one day agoat Bayside Personnel
Seeking an outstanding Level 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support person, ideally with some basic network experience.
- Permanent opportunity
- South Eastern suburb location
- A fantastic and relaxed work environment, with a great team
Listed three hours agoat Blue Connections Pty LtdSeeking an enthusiastic and genuinely helpful experienced Service Desk team member to join on a permanent or contract basis Listed four days agoat Morgan ConsultingService Desk Analyst - great opportunity for a Level 1 Service Desk Analyst with outstanding communication skills & an IT Degree - Inner City Listed four days agoat Sharp & Carter Technology, Projects & Digital
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a Working With Children Check
- Internal user and AV support - $60,000 package - Cremorne location
- Provide hands-on, telephone, and email technical support
- Report into ICT Service Desk Manager
Listed twenty two hours agoat DelvMobility Service Desk Analyst. Focused on Mobile Technology, EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) SaaS systems and Applications. Listed twenty three hours agoat Robert Half TechnologyScoped as either a junior or mid-level Project Manager where you'll plan, coordinate, manage, & give direction on client-focused technology projects Listed three days agoat Converged TechnologyA great opportunity to work in a technology centric business, helping coordinate and manage multiple projects from inception to delivery Listed four days agoat Dixon Appointments
Provide day to day system support to business users within a Not for Profit organisation that is dedicated to supporting the community.
- Ethical and trusted Not for Profit
- Manage CRM systems that contribute to the community care sector
- Hughesdale location
Listed six days agoat Webstercare
We are seeking a Software Developer to assist in the development of our unique software products on Microsoft Azure.
- Innovative company with extensive software development history and success
- Great working culture within a professional and friendly team
- Inner west location
Listed five days agoat Sumitomo Rubber Australia Pty LtdYou will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of all IT related functions to support our organisation nation wide. Listed four days agoat 23 Digital Pty LtdIT Help Desk/Technical Support role based in St. Kilda Listed five days agoat Sushi SushiWe are currently looking for an IT Support Level 1 team member to join us for an immediate start! Listed twenty one hours agoat KeepItSafe AustraliaBe responsible for managing the ongoing architecture improvement projects as well as day-to-day operations of KIS Cloud Backup across ANZ. Listed twenty hours agoat M&T Resources
We are urgently looking for an IT Project Manger to work for this local government organisation
- 6 Months contract with view to extension
- Located in outer North-western suburb, Melbourne
- Pay Rate $700 - $750 per day including super
Listed twenty three hours agoat M&T Resources
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join this non-for-profit organisation. Part time - 3 days a week.
- Part time, flexible working days
- Based in Dandenong
- $45k per annum
Listed eight days agoat EACHThe Service Desk Support Officer will provide professional fist level support to over 1500 employees as part of the ICT Team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education