Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Government & Defence, Consulting & Generalist HR, Plant & Machinery Operators Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten hours agoat VISY
Rare opportunity exists for a motivated, technically savvy & hands on Operations Manager to roll up their sleeves and empower our team to succeed.
- Smithfield Location - World Leader in Packaging, Paper and Recycling
- Thrive in this Fast Paced Environment & Run this business like it is your Own
- Dynamic & Innovative Team, Focused on Continuous Improvement, Safety & People
Listed two days agoat RACV
Unique and significant senior P&C leadership role
- Melbourne CBD location
- Senior People & Culture leadership role
- National role with multi-site travel – Resorts and Clubs
Listed six days agoat FutureYou
As the State HR Manager you will over see Operations Teams to develop and support key people initiatives to help drive the overall people strategy.
- Well Known Brand
- Fast Paced/Challenging Role
- Transparent Progression
Listed eleven hours agoat McR Defence
Whether working from our newly established offices or working on site with our valued clients, you will be part of an exciting advisory venture!
- Room to grow and flourish your career
- Opportunity to be a part of something fresh and innovative
- Outstanding employee benefits
Listed twelve hours agoat Freelance Recruitment
My client a large National Transport Company is seeking a Branch Operations - Transport Manager for their busy depot in Gladstone.
- Branch Manager - Transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Long Term Career Opportunities
Listed three days agoat Linfox Australia
Play a key leadership role and bring your transport expertise to our retail team. Exciting opportunity to work with an iconic retailer and business.
- Key Leadership role
- Working with one of Australia’s largest and most iconic retailers
- Challenging and rewarding environment with opportunity for career development
Listed eight days agoat TSR Consulting
Part Time HR Manager for blue and white collar workforce. Flexible working arrangements; 3-4 days per week. Up to $140k plus super plus bonus pro rata
- Part Time HR Manager for blue and white collar workforce
- Flexible working arrangements; 3-4 days per week
- Up to $140k plus super plus bonus pro rata
Listed six days agoat Frontline Human Resources
We are looking for an energetic, reliable and experienced store-person to join our team.
- Fantastic opportunity with a reputable company
- Be a part of our high performing and dynamic team
- Great working environment
Listed five days agoat Hyne & Son Pty Ltd
Lead the end to end logistics operations | Multi site role | Senior Leadership position with iconic Australian owned company.
- Full-time Permanent - Location as agreed
- Lead our strategy across our warehouse and distribution network
- Senior Leadership position with an Iconic Australian owned business
Listed thirteen hours agoat Options Consulting Group
A unique opportunity to join an innovator of natural resources conversion technologies moving into its next phase of commercialisation
- Exciting new Phase in Clean Energy
- Enable Process Improvement Outcomes
- Deliver the Vision
Listed seven days agoat The Travel Corporation
Exciting opportunity with AAT Kings to lead our Operations across Australia/NZ, ensuring effectiveness relating to people & assets.
- Travel Industry "Employer of Choice 2019"
- Competitive Salary with Great Industry Benefits.
- Opportunity to Drive Results Whilst Challenging the Norm.
Listed ten hours agoat Bhagwan Marine
- North West Location
- Marine Service Provider
Listed nine days agoat Hays Logistics
Seeking an Operations Manager to a join an industry leader within their field for an attractive base salary of $150,000 - $155,000 plus superannuation
- $150,000 - $155,000 Base Salary + Superannuation
- International Travel
- ASAP start | based in Brisbane Southside
Listed one day agoat The Next Step
Human Resources Business Partner for a growing global business. Alexandria - Parking on-site - $160K plus super plus $10K bonus
- 12 months maternity leave with view to permanent
- High performing culture with growth agenda
- $160K plus super plus $10K bonus
Listed one day agoat Commonwealth Bank - Human ResourcesSupport to optimise the People Consulting team resourcing which contributes to the delivery of the CommBank simpler, better bank strategy. Listed four days agoat Kingston Human CapitalThis is a rare opportunity to be involved with an organisation that is striving to deliver improved outcomes for the Queensland environment and commun Listed three days agoat Metcash LimitedThis is an excellent opportunity for a Rebuyer (Stock Controller) to join a national FMCG and further develop thier career. Listed three days agoat Who Group
Based in Springvale, this high profile FMCG business is looking to appoint a HR Business Partner for a 12 month maternity leave.
- Springvale location
- Complex, Challenging, Rewarding
- Mat leave - Start- mid/early February 2020
Listed nineteen hours agoat Linfox Australia
Our Fleet & Procurement division are seeking a dynamic and experienced Fleet Manager to join their growing team.
- Work with an iconic company which truly has safety as its first consideration
- Offering a great team and opportunities for career growth
- Convenient Essendon Fields location with plenty of secure parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education