Education & Training, Engineering, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MP Education Services
This is a target driven, self-motivated sales role to help prospective students within the ELICOS, VET and Higher Education sectors
- Uncapped commission
- Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese or Mandarin speaking required
- Work in Sydney CBD with 2 mins walk from Town Hall Station
This is a featured jobat Albury Wodonga Community College
Student Welfare & Enrolments Officer required for the Albury/Wodonga area due to the continual expansion of our School.
- 2 x Fulltime positions based in Melbourne (SE & NW)
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
- Make a difference in the lives of young people
Listed one hour agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team players is a MUST! Listed three days agoat RMIT Training Pty LtdWe are currently seeking a Student Services Administration Assistant to deliver high quality and timely client focused service to our Pathway students Listed three days agoat VU Online Pty LtdManage the course administration of VU's online MBA Listed two days agoat Kids Matters Occupational Therapy
As marketing coordinator you grow our client base for clinic, seminars and shop. As receptionist, you are the first point of contact for families.
- Make a difference to kids and families
- Opportunity to grow the education and equipment shop arms of Kids Matters
- High autonomy with all the support you need
Listed two days agoat Little Feet Child Care Centre
Little Feet Early Learning are looking for a motivated & fun loving Educator to join our team. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Award Winning Centre
- Family Owned and Operated
- Great Team Environment
Listed four days agoat Australian Catholic University Limited
Based in Melbourne we are seeking a motivated person to use your high level administrative skills in providing course administration services
- Use your high-level administrative skills in providing high quality and consis
- Full time, continuing position located in Melbourne
- Total remuneration AUD $81,752 - $88,588 AUD
Listed three days agoat MELTON CITY COUNCILCouncil is seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join our libraries team in our world class and landmark library facilities. Listed twelve days agoat SB Recruitment Pty LtdNSW gov. dep. seeking Student Support Officer for 10-month contract! ASAP Start! Close to Meadowbank station! Listed six days agoat Le Cordon Bleu
Le Cordon Bleu requires an experienced Student Services Officer with exceptional administration skills to deliver quality services to our students!
- Be a part of a passionate team working for a reputable organisation
- Make a difference to the student experience
- Immediate Start - Permanent Role
Listed four days agoat Sony
Exciting opportunity for a highly organised and energetic individual to join our Events & Social Media team!
- Work for a leading Consumer Electronics & Entertainment Brand!
- North Sydney office
- Salary + bonus + super + product discounts!
Listed two days agoat Twentieth Letter Marketing & Communications Pty Ltd
If you've got great event project management skills, are creative and know about risk and compliance: have we got the role for you...
- Use your event and activation skills to create small, medium + large events
- Great team and supportive culture
- Work across property, shopping centres and public precincts
Listed four days agoat House With No Steps
Are you a compassionate individual who values supporting people to make to most of their abilities? Apply now for a rewarding career with HWNS.
- Looking for a challenge? Do you have strong leadership skills and experience?
- Want to be part of a growing, engaged and customer focused workforce?
- Based in South East Queensland - Full-time role
Listed three days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe Student Support Officer is a front-line position and includes high level consultation with students, academic staff and other key stakeholders. Listed three days agoat Adecco
Join a leading TAFE in Melbourne as a Student Services Officer
- Temporary Opportunity - full time hours!
- Based in Melbourne's CBD
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive work culture and environment
Listed five days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyWe are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide outstanding client service and administrative support to the staff and students of QUTIC. Listed five days agoat Deakin UniversitySeeking customer focused individuals to join our reception team to engage, assist and liaise with a variety of clients in a fast paced environment. Listed three days agoat CQUniversityKick start your career today as a Student Success Adviser; an entry level position harnessing your customer service and administrative skillsets.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education