Education & Training, Engineering Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MP Education Services
This is a target driven, self-motivated sales role to help prospective students within the ELICOS, VET and Higher Education sectors
- Uncapped commission
- Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese or Mandarin speaking required
- Work in Sydney CBD with 2 mins walk from Town Hall Station
This is a featured jobat World Education Program Australia Limited
A varied administrative role working with secondary exchange students and international partner organisations.
- Full time position
- Based in Hampton, Victoria
- Contibute to positive change; become involved in international student exchange
Listed three days agoat RMIT Training Pty LtdWe are currently seeking a Student Services Administration Assistant to deliver high quality and timely client focused service to our Pathway students Listed three days agoat VU Online Pty LtdManage the course administration of VU's online MBA Listed three days agoat Sydney Metro CollegeGrowing Company Student Support Services Career Progression opportunities Listed two days agoat Little Feet Child Care Centre
Little Feet Early Learning are looking for a motivated & fun loving Educator to join our team. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Award Winning Centre
- Family Owned and Operated
- Great Team Environment
Listed four days agoat Australian Catholic University Limited
Based in Melbourne we are seeking a motivated person to use your high level administrative skills in providing course administration services
- Use your high-level administrative skills in providing high quality and consis
- Full time, continuing position located in Melbourne
- Total remuneration AUD $81,752 - $88,588 AUD
Listed three days agoat MELTON CITY COUNCILCouncil is seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join our libraries team in our world class and landmark library facilities. Listed twelve days agoat SB Recruitment Pty LtdNSW gov. dep. seeking Student Support Officer for 10-month contract! ASAP Start! Close to Meadowbank station! Listed six days agoat Le Cordon Bleu
Le Cordon Bleu requires an experienced Student Services Officer with exceptional administration skills to deliver quality services to our students!
- Be a part of a passionate team working for a reputable organisation
- Make a difference to the student experience
- Immediate Start - Permanent Role
Listed four days agoat House With No Steps
Are you a compassionate individual who values supporting people to make to most of their abilities? Apply now for a rewarding career with HWNS.
- Looking for a challenge? Do you have strong leadership skills and experience?
- Want to be part of a growing, engaged and customer focused workforce?
- Based in South East Queensland - Full-time role
Listed five days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyWe are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide outstanding client service and administrative support to the staff and students of QUTIC. Listed three days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe Student Support Officer is a front-line position and includes high level consultation with students, academic staff and other key stakeholders. Listed three days agoat Adecco
Join a leading TAFE in Melbourne as a Student Services Officer
- Temporary Opportunity - full time hours!
- Based in Melbourne's CBD
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive work culture and environment
Listed five days agoat Deakin UniversitySeeking customer focused individuals to join our reception team to engage, assist and liaise with a variety of clients in a fast paced environment. Listed three days agoat CQUniversityKick start your career today as a Student Success Adviser; an entry level position harnessing your customer service and administrative skillsets. Listed four days agoat Kaplan Business SchoolKaplan Business School is seeking a customer service focused Student Experience Officer. Listed three days agoat CQUniversityKick start your career today as a Student Success Adviser; an entry level position harnessing your customer service and administrative skillsets.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education