Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Costi's Enterprises Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work in a professional early learning environment at one of Sydney's Leading Childhood Services.
- Two (2) Full Time Positions - Diploma or Certificate in Children's Services
- Above Award Rate for Years and Levels of Experience
- Access to our unique online software which streamlines all daily requirements
This is a featured jobat Bright Beginnings Learning Centre Bexley
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Long Day Care Centre to join our team. Enhance your career and leadership skills by taking on this role
- Work in a long standing, reputable centre, passionate about children's education
- An attractive remuneration package
- A great opportunity to work autonomously with plenty of leadership opportunities
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserFamily with 2 young Kids under 3, Looking for a vibrant and general assistant / Nanny for all things domestic. Listed three days agoat Academies AustralasiaWe are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible Student Services Officer. Listed three days agoat Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
Deliver high-volume, effective customer service outcomes to a range of visitors & community members enjoying the Peninsula's recreation facilities.
- Multiple Casuals Required
- $32.75/hour + Casual Loading
- Exciting opportunities to contribute to the Shire’s Camping & Halls operations.
Listed three days agoat Australia Post Group
We are looking for passionate Customer Service Professionals!
Working in our Whyalla Norrie Branch
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fully paid training for first six to twelve weeks
- 12% Superannuation
Listed three days agoat Luna Park Sydney
The sky is the limit at The Big Top! With your leadership, ticketing and/or Box Office expertise, assist in bringing amazing events to life!
- Be involved with some of Sydney's hottest shows
- Its all about the location!
- Progress your career journey in the right direction
Listed eight hours agoat The University of Adelaide
This is a Full Time joblocation: AdelaideAdelaide$70,301 to $78,213 pa plus up tp 17% superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Coordinate the provision of a range of professional, academic and student-focused, administrative support, services and advice.
- Provide high quality admin and student support
- Full-time continuing position
- Deliver timely advice to students
Listed five days agoat Think Childcare LimitedWaurnvale Drive Early Learning & Kinder has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join the team 2 days per week. Listed five days agoat Mater GroupMater Education Townsville has an exciting opportunity for a Student Services Officer to join the team Listed five days agoat The Scots School Albury
The purpose of the role is to convert prospective families from enquiry to enrolment - with the school’s clear enrolment targets for 2020 and beyond.
- experienced in student recruitment or customer relations
- provide support to further develop and extend our marketing and enrolment focus
- oversee orientation days for new students
Listed three days agoat DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND SCIENCE
Assist in the day to day operation of the Questacon Shop working with staff in achieving great customer service and smooth running of the store.
- Work in a Diverse and Inclusive Department
- Work for Questacon
- Competitive salary including 15.4% super
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserProfessional couple living in Sydney's Eastern suburbs require a very experienced mature minded Nanny 30-40 Hrs per week 8am-4pm , 4-5 days per week. Listed six days agoat Cumberland CouncilPermanent Full Time Opportunity
Great Work Life Balance Listed five days agoat MOIRA SHIRE COUNCILAn opportunity to join the Moira team and develop your career with an innovative leader committed to delivering excellent services. Listed six days agoat Cumberland CouncilPermanent Full Time Opportunity
Great Work Life Balance Listed four days agoat StateCover Mutual Limited
We are recruiting an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to provide administrative support to our claims team and Members.
- Strong focus on our people, culture and working environment
- Convenient location close to Wynyard Station and York Street buses
- Entry level position with the opportunity to progress to case management
Listed five days agoat onpoint 365
Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Customer Advice Officer, initial 8 month contract - Melbourne location
- Contract until June 2020 + up to 24 month possible extension
- Melbourne - Box Hill
- Australian Citizenship essential
Listed four days agoat Monash UniversitySupport all aspects of the student life cycle and provide sound and timely advice to students and staff in the Faculty of Law Listed six days agoat First Choice TrainingWe are currently seeking an Administrative all-rounder officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures. We are looking for a candidat Listed three days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Be part of a supportive team as you learn the ropes in this entry level trainee assistant role.
- Ringwood Location | work close to home
- Be part of a successful and supportive team
- Amazing Staff Benefits | 5 weeks annual leave | career development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education