Education & Training, Legal, Assessment, Natural Resources & Water, Editing & Publishing Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
We are looking for passionate Paralegals to join our Response Centre team located in Melbourne CBD.
- Join Australia's leading social justice law firm
- Fully paid gym membership & generous benefits
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
Listed nine days agoat Brisbane City CouncilThis is an exciting opportunity to start your career in Libraries and join Brisbane Square Library 'Midnight Trial' as a Library Assistant. Listed five days agoat Santone Lawyers
We are seeking a motivated Paralegal/Legal Secretary to join our growing firm on a full-time basis. Friendly and energetic team environment.
- Rapidly expanding firm, driven by a highly aspirational team
- Genuine opportunities for career progression and development within the firm
- ideally located in Sydney CBD close to all PT, shops and other amenities
Listed two days agoat Macquarie College
Work in partnership with classroom teachers in the implementation of approved Learning Support programs throughout the College.
- Coeducational, PS to Year 12 campus highly regarded for its academic standing
- Modelling values-driven behaviours for tomorrow's leaders
- A Community of learning where people flourish
Listed five days agoat Marian CollegeEducation Support Officers work with students in classes providing support with classroom activities and tasks. Listed two days agoat Salesian College ChadstoneThe Administration Officer - Student Reception is responsible for a range of general duties to provide support and assistance to Staff & Students Listed two days agoat Virgin Active
We’re looking for fun, fit and feisty people with that certain ‘Virgin-ness’. WAHEY. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Fancy a 5km toddle?
- Build a community in Moore Park (3km from Sydney CBD)
- Part time.. and we'll kit you out in lulu
Listed two days agoat Addisons LawyersAddisons is seeking a self-motivated and passionate Legal Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis. Listed two days agoat Liverpool City CouncilWe are looking for multiple Casual Library Assistants to deliver best practice library customer and network services Listed seventeen hours agoat AurecOur Federal Government client has an exciting new opportunity for multiple experienced Research Officers Listed sixteen hours agoat MacKillop Family Services
MacKillop Specialist School caters for children who are disengaged from learning, and have complex & diverse needs.
- Great team environment
- Excellent Salary Packaging options available
- Make a positive contribution to the outcomes of young people
Listed twenty one hours agoat 1300hometutorTuition positions for Qualified/Retired Teacher/Teacher Aide to assist students at home with Maths & English in Brisbane and surrounding suburbs. Listed two days agoat Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
Contribute to systemic issues investigations and policy analysis aimed at improved outcomes for consumers and the telecommunications industry
- Challenging, interesting work and collaborative team environment
- Competitive remuneration with 28 days annual leave
- Based in Docklands Melbourne, close to public transport
Listed five days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilProvide library customers with positive service experiences & general assistance in their use of library resources & services. Listed two days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
You'll be part of a close knit, high achieving team. Use your legal admin & client service experience with opportunities for career development.
- A great opportunity to solidify your career as a legal support professional
- Work close to home in Penrith
- Supportive and friendly team
Listed sixteen hours agoat University of TasmaniaPlay a critical role in the implementation of the University’s domestic student recruitment strategy. Listed sixteen hours agoat Ivanhoe Grammar School
Leading Independent School, an ongoing role with part-time hours.
- Part-time role
- School holiday leave
- Ongoing role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education