Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Construction Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat YMCA Canberra
Are you a fun, enthusiastic and experienced Coordinator or Director looking to run your own OSHC program? Come work with us at the YMCA!
- Above Award Wages
- Free Pool & Gym Membership
- Professional Development Opportunities
This is a featured jobat Guardian Childcare & Education
Lead the development and implementation of the educational program in Wanniassa and introduce us to the Co-Pilot in you!
- Full-time role available in Wanniassa.
- Educator days + Reggio Emilia Masterclass – Professional development sessions.
- Digital Educator Resources Hub – Inspiration at your fingertips.
Listed fifteen hours agoat Sustainable Construction ServicesWe are seeking a project coordinator to join our team to assist in commercial and residential projects with a strong focus on sustainability. Listed six days agoat SR Law
Debt Recovery and Insurance Litigation Law Firm in Bondi Junction requires Junior Paralegal for part time role.
- Specialist Debt Recovery and Insurance Litigation Law Firm
- Friendly and Bright Team of Solicitors, Paralegals and Law Students
- Four (4) days a week with possibility of full time
Listed one day agoat SSA Pty LimitedJunior PM for Residential Construction firm. Learn the PM side of construction and development process. Quick progress to a full PM Listed five days agoat Withstand Lawyers
Great opportunity for a fast learning aspiring Paralegal or Law Clerk to join our firm based in Parramatta
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Excellent above award salary package
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity for ongoing development and progression
- Great Working Environment - Work alongside an engaged team of law professionals
Listed eighteen hours agoat Marsdens Law GroupMarsdens Law Group are seeking a 3rd year uni student studying law to work as a Law Clerk in our Property Department Listed eight hours agoat Protech NTMultiple Underground Mining opportunities available. Listed seven days agoat Monardo LegalParalegal willing to learn. Yagoona. Current law students are welcome to apply. Superior communication and presentation skills essential. Listed two days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Part time opportunity to work in our Sydney CBD office | Law Clerk position in the Motor Vehicle Accident team
- Part time opportunity | 3 days per week
- Law Clerk role | run your own files
- Amazing Staff Benefits | 5 weeks annual leave
Listed eleven hours agoat Victoria University
HEW 9 $109,136-$113,520 per annum plus 17% employer superannuation contribution. This is a full time continuing position.
- Join our Student Life and Wellbeing team
- Make a positive impact on the lives of our students
- Located at the Footscray Park campus
Listed one day agoat Lion
This is a permanent role and will report through to our Talent Leader be part of a contingent team of two but sitting within a wider TA function.
- Volume recruiter for white-collar contingent program of approx. 200 contractor
- Key role in enabling our Future Talent Strategy
- Flexible work environment, high performing and social team with onsite bar
Listed one day agoat Excelsia CollegeJoin a supportive Christian community. Full-time position. Onsite Parking. Listed two days agoat Howard RecruitmentJunior Project Manager with Trade background required is required to manage small works across a diverse range of projects. Listed ten hours agoat Australian Nursing Home Foundation
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, innovative and adaptive HR generalist to join our friendly team.
- Friendly organisational environment in Burwood
- Great salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
- Permanent full time position
Listed eleven hours agoat Construct Consulting Group
Maintenance | Upgrades | Renovations | Sydney based | Decent salary | great career progression | commercial and Retail projects |
- Working on iconic Melbourne based apartment building projects
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior PM to drive career to the next level
- Great company culture working within a very supportive team
Listed two days agoat TwoScots Recruitment
Looking for a strong administrator and customer service all star looking to step into a fantastic part time role within the education industry.
- Inner City Location - Close to public transport
- Fantastic Team Culture
- $62,500 +Super (pro-rata)
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education