Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat YMCA Canberra
Are you a fun, enthusiastic and experienced Coordinator or Director looking to run your own OSHC program? Come work with us at the YMCA!
- Above Award Wages
- Free Pool & Gym Membership
- Professional Development Opportunities
This is a featured jobat Guardian Childcare & Education
Join one of our 9 'Exceeding' corporate Centres and support a world-class learning experience for children 0 to 5 in the heart of Sydney CBD!
- Permanent opportunities - magical learning environments
- Work 5 or 4 days
- True career progression opportunities across our growing network
Listed five hours agoat Harvey NormanGreat opportunity for a recent law graduate or student in their final year of study. 24 hours per week - flexible working hours. Listed seven hours agoat WorkPac - Darwin
An exciting opportunity exists for Dump Truck Trainees for residents of Groote Eylandt, NT
- Alyangula, Groote Eylandt -Local Positions
- Monday to Friday Roster
- Entry level position into Mining
Listed seven days agoat SR Law
Debt Recovery and Insurance Litigation Law Firm in Bondi Junction requires Junior Paralegal for part time role.
- Specialist Debt Recovery and Insurance Litigation Law Firm
- Friendly and Bright Team of Solicitors, Paralegals and Law Students
- Four (4) days a week with possibility of full time
Listed six days agoat Withstand Lawyers
Great opportunity for a fast learning aspiring Paralegal or Law Clerk to join our firm based in Parramatta
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Excellent above award salary package
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity for ongoing development and progression
- Great Working Environment - Work alongside an engaged team of law professionals
Listed two days agoat OzChild
Foster care with a difference. We’re searching for people with a passion for improving the lives of children and young people.
- Make a difference in the life of a vulnerable child as a foster carer
- Care for a child aged 7-11 in your own home for 9 -12 months
- Tax free reimbursement of $75,000 per annum with around the clock support
Listed two days agoat Marsdens Law GroupMarsdens Law Group are seeking a 3rd year uni student studying law to work as a Law Clerk in our Property Department Listed one day agoat Protech NTMultiple Underground Mining opportunities available. Listed eight days agoat Monardo LegalParalegal willing to learn. Yagoona. Current law students are welcome to apply. Superior communication and presentation skills essential. Listed three days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Part time opportunity to work in our Sydney CBD office | Law Clerk position in the Motor Vehicle Accident team
- Part time opportunity | 3 days per week
- Law Clerk role | run your own files
- Amazing Staff Benefits | 5 weeks annual leave
Listed eight hours agoat City of SydneyYou will promote fair and equitable parking within the City through patrolling of the roads, parks and other areas where our community gathers. Listed one day agoat Victoria University
HEW 9 $109,136-$113,520 per annum plus 17% employer superannuation contribution. This is a full time continuing position.
- Join our Student Life and Wellbeing team
- Make a positive impact on the lives of our students
- Located at the Footscray Park campus
Listed two days agoat Lion
This is a permanent role and will report through to our Talent Leader be part of a contingent team of two but sitting within a wider TA function.
- Volume recruiter for white-collar contingent program of approx. 200 contractor
- Key role in enabling our Future Talent Strategy
- Flexible work environment, high performing and social team with onsite bar
Listed two days agoat Excelsia CollegeJoin a supportive Christian community. Full-time position. Onsite Parking. Listed two days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed eleven hours agoat Marsh Blom Lawyers
Marsh Blom Lawyers is currently seeking applicants to fill a full-time position as a Legal Assistant.
- Excellent early career opportunity
- Parramatta CBD location
- Invaluable experience within the Criminal Law Industry
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education