Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres
Kids Club Symonston is looking for motivated Early Childhood Educator who is seeking a challenging and rewarding position.
- Enticing professional opportunity to be supported and inspired for promotion
- Above award wages
- Professional development for growth
This is a featured jobat IVET Institute Pty Ltd
Delivery of First Aid and CPR programs to schools and corporate clients approximately 4 days per week and one day of administrative duties.
- Join an expanding innovative company
- 7 weeks paid annual leave
- Great salary package including fully maintained company vehicle
Listed five hours agoat AISIAustralian Industrial Systems Institute delivers training to local and international students from Certificate to Advanced Diploma Levels of study. Listed three days agoat Southern Cross University
This is a Full Time joblocation: Gold CoastGold Coast$63,594-$68,363 plus 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
The Events Administration Officer provides administrative and logistical support to University events and manages event enquiries and new bookings.
- Full-time, 3 year fixed-term appointment
- Remuneration package up to $79,985 per annum
- Located at Gold Coast or Lismore campus
Listed ten hours agoat University of New South WalesThe role of the Student Communications Assistant is primarily responsible for supporting the delivery of content to students that is both engaging Listed ten hours agoat University of New South WalesThe Future Students Partnerships Assistant will assist in maintaining key relationships with schools, sponsors, and agents Listed two days agoat FPA AustraliaA full-time RTO administration and student support position at Australia's peak fire industry association in Blackburn North, VIC Listed three days agoat The Sydney Business and Travel AcademyThis is a full time position and in this role you will be one of the key points of contact for our International Students and Educational Agents. Listed two days agoat Bond UniversityThe Curriculum Officer is an integral member of the Faculty of Health Science and Medicine’s administration team. Listed two days agoat RMIT University
Provide high quality, flexible administrative/secretarial support to designated members of RMIT's College of Business.
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Full time- Continuing position
- $66,458-$76,341 + 17% superannuation
Listed three days agoat Kaplan Business SchoolKaplan Business School is seeking a customer service focused Student Experience Officer. Listed two days agoat The Australian National University Work on a program aimed at quantifying the impact and outcomes of TIS Regional Tobacco Control Grants on smoking prevalence and other indicators
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACT$63,301 - $68,633 plus superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat Little Feet Child Care Centre
Little Feet Early Learning are looking for a motivated & fun loving Educator to join our team. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Award Winning Centre
- Family Owned and Operated
- Great Team Environment
Listed two days agoat Griffith UniversityAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Administration Officer to join our dynamic team within the student centre, Nathan Campus. Listed three days agoat KU Children's Services
Are you a dedicated administration professional in the childcare industry? This part time role in Glebe offers fantastic work life balance!
- Permanent Part Time - 12 hours per week
- Access to more hours in other services
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
Listed three days agoat Bond UniversityThe Curriculum Officer is an integral member of the Faculty of Health Science and Medicine’s administration team. Listed four hours agoat Hillcrest Christian College
Seeking an application from an enthusiastic dynamic Christian Resource Centre Assistant to fill a position on a fixed term contract, ending 30 Nov 19.
- Selected by Cambridge University as one of the top 100 most innovative schools
- Blessed with an incredible contemporary campus, open and beautiful environment
- Spectacular views to Surfers Paradise and the wider Gold Coast
Listed ten days agoat University of Technology SydneyThe UTS Student Administration Unit is currently seeking an Officer, Student and Faculty Services Workforce to join the team Listed six hours agoat Central Coast Council
Apply your creativity and passion for learning in this diverse role delivering a range of quality library services to the Central Coast community.
- Looking for a great team environment with a range of career opportunities?
- Enjoy the diversity of working across all Central Coast Council Libraries
- 7 day roster - 98 hours per 4 week period + 5 weeks Annual Leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers