Sport & Recreation, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Miyagi
This is a full-time personal trainer role that requires a 'can-do attitude' and that you're largely self motivated with a strong desire to learn!
- Start Your Career With A Base Salary And Pay No Gym Rent And No Start Up Costs!
- Ongoing World Class Education Through Our Scholarship At The Miyagi University!
- High Achievers Can Earn Over $130K+ With Further Growth Opportunities!
This is a featured jobat Snap Fitness Charnwood
Uncapped earning potential, working your own hours!!! Guaranteed 6 to 12 hrs of floor shifts!! Over 800 members for potential personal training!!
- Run Your Own Business On Your Own Hours!
- Guaranteed Paid Hours (Floor Shifts)
- Generous Rent Free Period - Stay Because You're Happy, Not Because You Have To!
Listed two days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Liverpool is looking for female receptionists to join our team as a casual employee. Listed six days agoat Logan City Council
We have several opportunities within our Sport, Leisure & Facilities team for experienced Box Office Attendants to join on a casual basis.
- Join the team at Logan's premier entertainment venue
- Fast paced and varied role with a focus on ticketing administration
- $30.44 per hour + Super
Listed four days agoat Titan FitnessTitan Fitness - Sales /Admin /Receptionist. Listed two days agoat MLC School SydneyMLC School Aquatic Centre is seeking a full-time Customer Service Coordinator join our team! Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserBoutique Advertising Agency requires an Account Executive/Receptionist Listed four days agoat Anytime FitnessAnytime Fitness Norwest are currently seeking a passionate and driven casual staff member! Listed three days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
DREAM job for a passionate promotions junior looking to kick-start their career in Media! Love all things radio? Read on! Central Coast location.
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Vibrant culture, highly supportive environment with great perks
- One of a kind Promotions role, no two days will be the same!
Listed eight days agoat North Shore GymNorth Shore Gym are looking for a friendly and outgoing person to join our receptionist team Monday through to Thursday for the hours of 11am-5pm. Listed two days agoat Wesley MissionWesley Marketing • full-time position • based in Sydney CBD • leading Christian charity • attractive salary packaging benefits Listed two days agoat Roseys Model Management
CASTING new TV shows & Films now call us we need Extras, kids, actors and models all looks & ages in TV Shows, TV Ads, Films, Fashion Mag
- Models,Actors Extras, Mature Aged men & women & plus sized Models
- Character Faces, Real Sizes, Teens, Extras,No experience necessary
- Commercials, Movies, Posters, Fashion Magazines, Catwalk, Promotional Events
Listed two days agoat University of New South WalesThe Public Engagement & Events Officer reports to the Gallery Deputy Director and has direct reports to volunteers and casuals employed by UNSW Listed one day agoat OMDExciting opportunity to start your media career in a collaborative and dynamic media agency Listed three days agoat Kincoppal-Rose Bay School
Join a leading Independent School assisting the Sport department in administration, facilities management, and coordination of 1-2 sports.
- 41 weeks per year; mostly afternoon shift
- Newly created role - make it your own!
- Unique and dynamic work environment
Listed two days agoat University of New South WalesThe Public Engagement & Events Officer reports to the Gallery Deputy Director and has direct reports to volunteers and casuals employed by UNSW Listed two days agoat Chas Clarkson
Chas Clarkson a leader in seasonal Events requires an enthusiastic individual to join our team. Great environment, variety and future prospects.
- Successful family owned business celebrating 125 years of service
- Work on award winning projects
- Supportive work culture
Listed two days agoat ManpowerGroup• Fantastic opportunity to join the North Queensland Attraction Team
• Part time permanent position – 30hrs/week
• Townsville CBD Location Listed two days agoat Royal Sydney
A great opportunity to plan, administer and coordinate Tennis and Squash operations while providing excellent service to members!
- Meals & Unifrms Provided
- State of the Art Sporting Facilities
- Career Progression Opportunities
Listed two days agoat iknowho pty ltd
Do you have a background in promotions and ready to start running the show? Want to work at one of the funnest companies in Sydney?
- Entry level position within an agency that work with major events and festivals
- Have fun every day at work, meeting awesome new people
- Use your background in promotions to help you excel in the role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers