Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources & Recruitment, Contracts Administration Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat Private Advertiser
Fast paced, results driven Contract Administrator role, with a focus on high level of customer service in a fun team environment
- Great work culture and office environment
- Immediate start / Low staff turnover
- Quality projects with an industry leader
Listed two days agoat ME Bank
One of our most innovative and forward thinking roles at ME Bank. Be responsible for driving cultural change and leadership effectiveness!
- Challenger brand in huge growth phase - Help us disrupt the market!
- Newly created role to make your own
- The ambition that keeps us going is helping all Australians get ahead!
Listed twenty three hours agoat D & C Building CareersNational leader in the renewable energy market looking to add a new Contracts Administrator to their Sydney team Listed one day agoat Becton Dickinson Pty Ltd
You will be working across different business units within BD with a broad range of medical devices.
- End to end tender and bids coordination
- Work across a broad range of BD medical products
- Supportive team culture
Listed two days agoat NRMA Parks and ResortsThe park management team will be responsible for undertaking all day-to-day operations of the holiday park in accordance with a management agreement. Listed eight days agoat Delaware NorthAre you passionate, highly skilled and experienced Receptionist and Guest Service Agent? Listed twenty two hours agoat The University of Sydney
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a resilient and relationship-focused HR Partner to join the team at the University of Sydney.
- Relationship Focused HR Partnering role
- Located at Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Supporting Strategy into People Solutions
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Experienced Professional couple managing a beautifully renovated 24 room Motel on Phillip Island, 150 m from the beach, on-site 2-3 Bdrm residence.
- Holiday setting just 150m to beach - Phillip Island
- Managers Residence on-site 2-3 Bdrm
- Beautifully Renovated property
Listed eight days agoat The Australian National UniversityThe ANU are seeking a Contracts and Procurement Officer to join the Project Delivery and Engagement team within the ITS division. Listed eighteen hours agoat Thiess Pty LtdThiess has an exciting new opportunity for a Quality Assurance - Training Coordinator based in our South Bank Head Office. Listed one day agoat Amrop Carmichael Fisher (NSW)Reporting to the CEO, this newly created role represents the next stage in the growth and development for the organisation. Listed seven days agoat Jubilee Lake Holiday Park
Suit a couple who enjoy outdoors & meeting people in a busy holiday park. Experience in camping, administration, maintenance & food preparation
- Fantastic location
- Opportunity to include own business for onsite cafe/kiosk & canoe hire
- Country lifestyle
Listed two days agoat The Next Step
Lead and transform the learning function of this ASX listed, service orientated, multi-site business.
- Wholesale change to the L&D operating model
- Leadership position - high pace - customer orientated
- Salary package $220,000 - $250,000 p.a. plus STI
Listed seven days agoat Brunel
Contracts Specialists | 24 Month Contract | Fantastic opportunity to work for an Oil & Gas Operator | $650 Per Day!
- Curtis Island | Gladstone
- Opportunity to work for a Global Oil & Gas Operator
- 24 Month Contract
Listed two days agoat B E Campbell Pty Ltd
Use your training flare to develop, implement and evaluate a training and development program across the organisation
- This is a role you can really make your own and put your own stamp on
- Use your training flare to develop, implement & evaluate existing training
- Full time or part time permanent role on offer. Wetherill Park location
Listed two days agoat Accor Regional QLD/NT
This is a hands on, live in role where you will oversee the operation of the hotel as well as champion guest, community and employee experience.
- Join an industry leader...Accor!
- Utilise your experience and strong leadership skills
- Showcase your talent in this dynamic role
Listed one day agoat Salient GroupManage all aspects of HR function for a global business. Own this function, report to the CEO, align on strategic initiatives. Listed one day agoat HR Partners – Sydney
A great opportunity for a driven HRBP to partner with the organisation & drive people initiatives during a time of change on an initial 6 month FTC.
- 6 month FTC
- Opportunity to partner with this organisation at a time of large scale change
- Circa $140K base + super
Listed nine days agoat Delaware NorthCasual Hospitality Staff required for Remote Village Services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education