PA, EA & Secretarial, Bar & Beverage Staff Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MYVISTA
MYVISTA is a growing provider of aged care, home care and retirement living services, based in Balcatta with a Mirrabooka development to open 2020.
- Be a part of MYVISTA's exciting growth period.
- Join a culturally diverse team to enhance the lives of older people.
- Work as part of the team that supports the CEO and Board
This is a featured jobat MYKEY PEOPLE PTY LTD
A great opportunity to apply your exceptional organisational skills as you work with a supportive team and collaborative culture.
- Work for a market leader who invest in their people
- Support a team of senior managers
- Onsite security parking
Listed one hour agoat Private Advertiser
If you enjoy a job where no two days are the same, have a passion for fashion and love to get organised then this could be the job for you.
- Immediate start
- Fast paced and diverse position working across many different industries
- Malvern location
Listed two days agoat Concentrix Services Pty Ltd
Sick of shift work? Tired of working long hours? Over working the weekends? Want more work life balance? Ever thought of working in a Call Centre??
- Fully paid training & ongoing support
- Work Life Balance - No weekend work
- Reward & recognition for attendance & performance
Listed thirty six minutes agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for bartenders to join our CBD based venue. Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserIf you love organising others, then this part time position might be just what your looking for! Listed seventeen hours agoat Private Advertiser
No experience necessary. Full training provided. Huge earning potential! Suitable for people who want flexible hours.
- Uncapped learning potential $$$, driven by YOU!
- Ongoing learning and development, with support from industry leading Coaches
- Fun and friendly environment
Listed one day agoat The AlcottAs an Alcott receptionist you are the bubbly and welcoming introduction to our cottage. Listed two days agoat Conquest Communications
Administration assistance required to support a small training business in the Telecommunications industry.
- Flexible Workplace
- Supportive Team
- Growth Opportunities
Listed five days agoat Animal Welfare League NSW
AWL is looking for a part-time, experience Executive Assistant to support the CEO in our well established not-for-profit organisation.
- Work for a valued not-for-profit organisation, supporting the CEO
- Be part of a dynamic team in a positive workplace environment
- Flexible, part time role located in Kemps Creek
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThe Morrison Hotel is looking for Bartenders and Restaurant wait staff RSA, RSG required. Listed six hours agoat Effective PeopleDepartment of Defence requires 2 APS4 Executive Assistants to work in a fast paced environment Listed two days agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentTemp EA role to start this week | Csuite Level | Very competitive hourly rate | Easily accessible by public transport Listed five days agoat Bialik CollegePart-time opportunity to join Bialik College as a the Personal Assistant to the Head of Early Learning. 35 hours per week during school term time. Listed eight hours agoat Compass Medical Group
Keep us organised and in ship-shape! This permanent, full time role offers a diverse range of duties.
- Top notch Elsternwick location
- Forward thinking, dynamic medical company
- Small and close-knit team
Listed fourteen minutes agoat Bronwyn Pearson Consulting
Due to their continued growth, this boutique Human Resource (HR) company based in Armidale is seeking a full-time or part-time Executive Assistant.
- Instrumental role with an innovative, boutique regional HR company
- Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and well organised professional
- Join the PPS family and work with a dynamic, tight-knit team
Listed one day agoat VicRoads
Opportunity to work on great things that matter. It’s stimulating, varied and challenging – it’s work you can be proud of.
- Supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Flexible working arrangements and family friendly practices
Listed two days agoat Talent Connect AustraliaIf you're experienced in exceptional Reception, Client Services or Customer Service, this is a fantastic opportunity for ownership of your role! Listed two hours agoat Compass Group
We're currently recruiting and would love to hear from Hospitality professionals who have F&B experience and are looking for regular shifts.
- Monday to Friday role - Casual contract but regular hours, 7am start
- Supportive team environment
- Casual loading applicable - more money in your pocket!
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
• A fun and exciting opportunity for the right individuals to jump on board.
- Great Working Environment
- Casual roles available now
- Great Vibe
Listed one day agoat Parkmore Medical Centre
We are seeking a superstar receptionist to join our high performing team 3-4 days(Maternity Leave with potential for permanency).
- Working in a fun energetic environment
- Immediate Start with Potential for Permanency
- 3-4 days week
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education