Administration & Office Support, Advertising, Arts & Media, Call Centre & Customer Service, Information & Communication Technology, Other Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat HealthyPeople
We're looking for an Operations Support Officer to provide the crucial foundation for our clubs success.
- Were you born to help others perspire to greatness?
- This is a part-time role of up to 20 hours per week with some early morning work
- Opportunity to work additional hours casually is available for those who desire.
Listed eighteen hours agoat Beaumont PeopleTeam Assistant supporting the company secretarial team, board services admin, 6 month contract, potential to extend CBD location, $80K + Super Listed seven days agoat Ignite
Administration support officers required for a Property roll-out to support the Team at a fairly new and well known Federal government Department
- Make a difference working for a community focused Federal Government Team
- Surry Hills based role- Contract up to 20th June 2020 with potential extension
- Hourly rate of $45.74 plus super
Listed seventeen hours agoat face2face Recruitment
APS 4/APS 5 Executive Assistant required to help coordinate the branch, directing and executing workflow, and undertake secretariat duties.
- Labour Hire Contract to 30 September 2020 - Full Time Hours
- Start ASAP
- $41.00 - $47.00 per hour plus super
Listed eighteen hours agoat CharterhouseWe are looking for a hard-working Team Assistant to join a corporate, busy office in North Sydney on a 12 month contract. Listed eight days agoat Social Coach
Administration Support / Executive Assistant role – you'll be the right-hand person to the company founders in a passionate, supportive environment.
- Be part of a team that truly changes peoples lives
- Exciting & rapidly growing business - lots of opportunity for promotion / travel
- Work flexible hours (potentially from home) to fit your study or family schedule
Listed two days agoat Transport for NSW
- Part time opportunity
- Based in Russell Vale
- Be part of game-changing infrastructure projects
Listed three days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
Fantastic opportunity to secure a long-term government contract located in Newcastle.
- Government contract
- Great team culture
- Fantastic pay rate
Listed two days agoat AMP Services Limited
The Customer Resolution Administrator is responsible for administrative activities that affect daily running of the team
- AMP values career development
- Generous leave options such as purchase leave
- Our Performance Philosophy, performance is always learning& improving together
Listed one hour agoat Beaumont PeopleExecutive Assistant needed for a national association - Fantastic company culture - Incredible opportunity for the right person. Listed twenty three hours agoat WATPAC
Experienced Document Controller needed to provide administrative support to our successful projects team
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a high performing team
- Be recognised and rewarded for your contribution
- Industry-leading benefits including well-being days
Listed six days agoat WorkPac - Professional
A great opportunity awaits for an experienced Administrator for a coal mine, Monday to Friday role, working 7am-4pm, near Moura.
- Monday to Friday role, working 7am-4pm
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Work through until approximately mid 2020
Listed two days agoat The University of Sydney
Provide a broad range of education support to teaching staff and students in designated Professional Medical Education (PME) programs.
- Provide education support to teaching staff and students
- Located at Sydney Medical School, Camperdown Campus
- Fixed Term, full-time until March 2020. Base salary $84K p.a plus super
Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
Multiple positions available for Professional Scribes within the Public Sector
- Central Location
- Excellent Remuneration
- Public Sector
Listed three days agoat Metier Recruitment
Highly involved PA & Nanny role in a beautiful Eastern Suburbs private residence supporting a high-profile business leader & their lovely family.
- Fast-paced Private Personal Assistant role with a high-profile Sydney employer
- Hands-on role managing activities, school & fun for brilliant school-aged kids
- Must have previous Private/Family PA/Nanny experience and valid WWC check
Listed thirty one minutes agoat The Recruitment CompanyEA required for immediate start contract for 4 months, government department, Parramatta location.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education