Administration & Office Support, Materials Sciences, Automotive Engineering, Event Management, Family Law Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Penguin Random House
This is a diverse role with responsibility for supporting the CEO and the broader business as well as managing the North Sydney office.
- Play an integral role in the day to day activities of the company
- Varied role in a great team
- Beautiful office space in North Sydney
Listed seven hours agoat US Consulate General
This position is responsible for all consular cashier duties, as well as supports the processing of a complex visa workload.
- $68,625 annual salary, plus 12% superannuation
- 20 Public Holidays (U.S. and Australian)
Listed one day agoat ACCRUE
Office Manager in a leading Chartered Accounting practice
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team
- Located in modern premises Deakin
Listed two days agoat Hudson - Business SupportHudson are looking for an experienced Office Assistant to join a well established Not for Profit in Sydney CBD for a 6 month FTC. Listed two days agoat Invenio Pty LtdWe have exciting new opportunities for highly motivated CAD Designers with engineering background and automotive design interest. Listed one day agoat outdoor blinds group
We are looking for a positive & motivated person to support our busy office in Sydney!
- Permanent full-time position
- Parking space available or 1 min from train station
- Supportive Team
Listed six hours agoat DFP RecruitmentSeeking candidates with strong data entry skills for an exciting opportunity! Listed fourteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserFull-time M-F initial 6 month contract
Email inbox management
Data entry and client contact
Excellent attention to detail Listed one day agoat Astrum
Manage the Sydney office of 30 employees across HR, client events, facilities and communications; Provide executive support to the Managing Director.
- Australian family owned and operated Commercial & Office Fit-out company
- Hands-on varied role | Flexible working hours | Close to train stations
- Inclusive and dynamic work environment
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserReady for a Sea Change? Opportunity for a professional, intelligent and articulate P.A. to support CEO of Recycled Timber Specialists near Taree. Listed two days agoat Trojan Recruitment Group - BrisbaneData Entry and processing role. Morning shift, Mon to Fri, between hours of 7am to 3pm. Temp to perm opportunity, Immediate start Listed three days agoat EST10
Take charge of stakeholder management and deal with high-net-worth individuals daily. Experience behind the scenes of a powerhouse in the Arts.
- An intriguing role in the Arts
- Be immersed in the most incredible creativity daily
- Have great autonomy in a role that aligns with your passion
Listed two days agoat KalsignsKalsigns are looking for a self-motivated, hard working individual to join our team as an administrative assistant Listed one day agoat Programmed Professionals
Data Entry Administrators to join a Freight Forwarding organization on an ongoing contract basis. Must be available for afternoon shifts Mon-Fri.
- Leading Freight Forwarding Organisation
- Ongoing Contract - Afternoon Shifts
- Immediate Start - APPLY NOW - Charlie 8252 3107
Listed two days agoat Alexander AppointmentsAdministration officer with SAP experience required to join NSW State Government Department ASAP in Parramatta Listed two days agoat Griffith UniversityRecruiting for a part time Administrative Support Officer to provide support to the School Executive and academic staff. Listed eleven hours agoat S2MGreat opportunity to get a foot in the door at this entertainment and TV Production company for an organised and personable office manager Listed ten hours agoat Page Personnel Office SupportAn exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Office All-rounder, offering work life balance & flexibility. Listed three hours agoat Everyday Independence
We are seeking a Practice Leader to lead our team in a rewarding role to deliver exceptional customer service to participants and major referrers
- Contemporary and positive team culture that shares the value 'People matter"
- Permanent full time position based in Western Sydney
- Be a leader in customer service and relationship management
Listed four hours agoat The Salvation ArmyThis position provides confidential administrative, financial and organisational support to the Community Outreach Services teams
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education