Science & Technology, Consulting & Strategy, Trades & Services, Performing Arts, Administrative Assistants Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Support a booming Federal Government organisation as a Registration Officer based in Penrith, walking distance from public transport.
- 6-month contract + possible 6 month ext for a Federal Government agency
- Corporate office in Penrith - street parking available
- Great pay rate of $36.27 per hour + Superannuation
Listed ten hours agoat Global Product SearchGlobal Product Search requires a Safety, Risk & Environment (SRE) Project Support Officer for a role at Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal. Listed five days agoat JLLGreat opportunity for a part time Administration Assistant to join the team with JLL! Listed five hours agoat Pat Conroy MP
- Flexible working hours (20-23hrs per week)
- Work in a team environment
Listed nine hours agoat people2peopleJoin an Australian owned business that focuses on making a difference. Exercise your people skills in a varied role where no two days are the same! Listed six days agoat AUSTRAL CONSTRUCTION PTY LTDHighly organised person to take control of all aspects of onboarding staff in busy site office; travel, medicals, PPE, timesheets, procurement, etc. Listed fifteen hours agoat Department of Parliamentary Services
The Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) is recruiting for a Broadcasting Administrative Officer vacancy within the Broadcasting Content section
- Parliament House, CANBERRA ACT 2600
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserTraveller Caravans, located in Campbellfield, seeking a skilled Drafts Person to join our company: for immediate start for the following position Listed fourteen hours agoat Reo Group
This market leading services organisation Is seeking an enthusiastic Corporate Administration Officer to join their high-performing team.
- Market leader; double digit growth; expansion phase
- Incredible salary package of $70k + Super
- Beautiful offices; strong corporate vision; incredible culture
Listed six hours agoat Department of Justice NSW• Ongoing Full-Time • Location: Wollongong• Clerk Grade 3/4, Maximum total remuneration package is $87,893. Listed seven days agoat Minderoo Forrest Family Investments Pty Ltd
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Admin Co-ordinators who will enjoy a variety of responsibilities across the organisation.
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Challenge yourself to make an impact
- Join a close knit team
Listed seven hours agoat King & Wood MallesonsWe are looking for an experienced Practice Assistant to join our Projects & Real Estate team. Listed six hours agoat Parliament of VictoriaParliament of Victoria is seeking a part time administrative officer to provide high level administrative support to Council Committees. Listed ten hours agoat Pinpoint Talent
Be an integral part of this Agency's Communications and Community Engagement team!
- Bring your administrative expertise to support a large national team
- Sydney CBD location
- Contract until 30 June 2020 + possibility to extend
Listed three days agoat Hays Office Support
Fixed term document controller role based in Melbourne CBD. $56 dollars per hour.
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Multinational Company
- Defence Force Exposure
Listed twelve hours agoat Kuga Electrical
We are looking for a high calibre Scheduling Coordinator & Operations team member to join our team full time in Keysborough.
- Highly competitive remuneration to suit such a high calibre applicant
- Work in a friendly & supportive work culture
- Training & supported in learning our systems & programs
Listed sixteen hours agoat Hays Office Support
A federal organisation in Western Sydney is seeking a Registration officer until March 2020.
- Located in Western Sydney
- $36.27 per hour + super
- Contract until March 2020
Listed four days agoat City of Stonnington
Looking for an opportunity to work for a top employer in a fun & supportive team? Diversify your administration skills within a HR environment.
- Exciting opportunity to utilise your strong administrative skills!
- Work for a leading inner city Council with endless training opportunities!
- Fantastic benefits, wellbeing programs, great location, fun team & more!
Listed four days agoat Evolution Mining
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth focused Australian gold company. We own and operate a portfolio of gold mines across Australia. At Evolution...
- 5:2/4:3 roster
- Be part of a supportive team
- Company focus on your career development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education