Marketing & Communications, Records Management & Document Control Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eighteen minutes agoat Synergy People
- 7 hour day- shift work between 7am to 6pm as rostered. - Penrith Area - Own Transport Our client, a government agency based in the Penrith
- 7 hour day- shift work between 7am to 6pm as rostered.
- Penrith Area
- Own Transport
Listed two days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed three days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed one day agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed one day agoat Reserve Bank of AustraliaWork for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people and develop your career in a collaborative environment Listed five days agoat Kelly Government SolutionsThe scanning officers will be required to provide specialised value-added services such as digitisation (scanning) services, data collection Listed one day agoat Hallis
AO3 Document Control Officer - Brisbane CBD location - Immediate Start - Circa $38.13 + Superannuation per hour Opportunity has arisen for a
- Immediate start 7 month contract with possible extension
- Circa $38 per hour + Superannuation
- Brisbane CBD Location
Listed two days agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Listed six hours agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed two days agoat Macquarie Group Limited
Entry level role. Fantastic opportunity for a recent university Grad with tertiary qualifications in Library, Records and Information Management
- Macquarie Headquarters - 50 Martin Place, Sydney
- Dynamic, commercial and fast-paced environment
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible workplace
Listed one day agoat Full Circle Talent Group
Autonomous marketing role with a global brand with regional exposure and input the the strategic marketing plan
- Exciting and versatile marketing role (brand, events, comms and content)
- Excellent work life balance
- Well known global brands with Regional exposure
Listed six hours agoat Nuchev Foods Pty Ltd
A core focus of the role will be based on engaging with shoppers and customers in the daigous channel through social media and digital platforms
- Huge exposure to a range of strategic business initiatives across the business
- Overseas travel
- Very fast expanding FMCG company and progression plan on offer
Listed one day agoat Ranbury Management GroupSunshine Coast based, experienced Document Controller required for an immediate start. Listed one day agoat Carter Murray
Become a pivotal part of this renowned Funds Management organisation in a fast paced and driven events team environment.
- Leading Australian Funds Management Organisation
- Create and Lead Industry Events Across Australia
- Based in Sydney CBD - Up To $60K + super
Listed twenty three hours agoat Kailis Hospitality Group
Join our Marketing & Events team working across Perth’s leading beachside venues!
- Local & expanding hospitality group
- Western suburbs location
- Great team environment
Listed five days agoat Kids Matters Occupational Therapy
As marketing coordinator you grow our client base for clinic, seminars and shop. As receptionist, you are the first point of contact for families.
- Make a difference to kids and families
- Opportunity to grow the education and equipment shop arms of Kids Matters
- High autonomy with all the support you need
Listed two days agoat Complete Recruitment MattersExp'd in Archives, Collection Management, maintaining database records? Looking for a part-time contract in a community base org? Available now Listed one day agoat Davidson CorporateJoin one of QLD's largest Government departments and be apart of a diverse and inclusive team that strives for excellence together!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education