Self Employment, Marketing & Communications, PA, EA & Secretarial, Management, Client & Sales Administration, Other, Office Management, General Practitioners Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Coty Australia Pty Limited
Lead & drive the development & growth of COVERGIRL to achieve planned targets, increase revenue & drive brand success in the market
- Plan, forecast, implement and review new launches
- Develop, recommend and implement local through the line strategies
- Join a growing global organisation with an innovative & fast paced culture
Listed four days agoat AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and highly organised Executive Assistant to work in the AFP directly to a member of the Senior Executive.
- Attractive salary + 15.4% superannuation
- Six weeks annual leave plus Christmas stand down
- AFP Band Level 5
Listed two days agoat Platinum Pacific Partners
Looking for a top tier EA to support a Senior Executive within Financial Services. Utilise your strong organising skills in this busy role.
- Join a growing Financial Services business
- Make an impact from day one
- $85-90k plus super
Listed four days agoat International Convention Centre Sydney
As Executive Assistant you will provide comprehensive & confidential support to ICC Sydney's CEO on a full time, 12 month parental leave contract.
- Provide support to ICC Sydney's CEO.
- Challenging and rewarding role - Full time, 12-month parental leave contract
- Join an award winning, world-class venue close to public transport and shops
Listed eleven hours agoat StockspotThis role is a career-shaping opportunity for the right person to lead public relations, communications and content at Stockspot. Listed two days agoat Brisbane City CouncilExciting opportunity to help drive communication and stakeholder engagement strategies for projects in Australia’s largest local government. Listed four days agoat The University of QueenslandThe Faculty of Medicine seeks a Communications Officer to join the Marketing and Communications team based at Herston Listed two days agoat PETRONAS Australia Pty Ltd12 month contract responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service and customer related administrative support Listed three hours agoat Collaborative Cost Management
As a well respected and valued member of the CCM Team - you will be supporting the Director and senior staff in this fast growing organisation.
- Attractive remuneration on offer with additional benefits and flexible hours
- A diverse role with autonomy and scope to make it your own
- Work within a collaborative and supportive working environment
Listed three hours agoat Crofts Keogh Pty LtdThis is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for a proven/experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager. Located South Yarra. Listed two days agoat Commercial Passenger Vehicles VictoriaThis is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who is looking to develop their career in a high-performance culture. Listed six days agoat Sydney Children’s Hospitals NetworkSydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia. We care for thousands of children each year in our ... Listed two days agoat Marble ConstructionAn opportunity to become a vital part of the management of a stunning new office with 20+ staff and over 100 tradesmen in the field Listed five days agoat Lockheed Martin AustraliaAn exciting and newly created role. Lead and take ownership of the administration function, drive change and manage a national team. Listed three days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist within a successful food distribution business.
- 3 or 4 days a week or flexible hours eg 9.30am to 3pm
- Salary pro -rata $80,000 to $100,000
Listed two days agoat Australian Brandenburg Orchestra
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is looking for a creative and well-connected Communications Manager to help tell our story and build our brand.
- Help the Brandenburg tell our story
- Work in the vibrant Arts & Culture industry
- Work collaborartively with a growing marketing team
Listed two days agoat Moore Stephens (WA) Pty LtdWe are looking for an enthusiastic and creative National Marketing and Communications Manager to take on an exciting opportunity with our Firm. Listed three days agoat Lorraine Lea
New opportunity for marketing professional with strong communications & copywriting skills to lead small team into exciting new phase.
- Hands-on role leading a small team
- Copywriting, Co-ordinating, Collaborating, Communicating!
- Fabulous team in South Eastern suburbs
Listed two days agoat R.A.C.I.Provide marketing and communications expertise to help promote and grow the reputation, activities and membership of our organisation Listed two days agoat University of Technology SydneyThe Marketing and Communication Unit is currently seeking an Internal Communications Officer to join the team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education