Design & Architecture, Insurance & Superannuation, Records Management & Document Control Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat Synergy People
- 7 hour day- shift work between 7am to 6pm as rostered. - Penrith Area - Own Transport Our client, a government agency based in the Penrith
- 7 hour day- shift work between 7am to 6pm as rostered.
- Penrith Area
- Own Transport
Listed two hours agoat Hays Office Support
4 month role with high possibility for extension, CBD, large construction company, $40 hour + super
- Generous hourly rate
- Very well known company
- Immediate employment - start next week!
Listed one day agoat Reserve Bank of AustraliaWork for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people and develop your career in a collaborative environment Listed five days agoat Kelly Government SolutionsThe scanning officers will be required to provide specialised value-added services such as digitisation (scanning) services, data collection Listed one day agoat Hallis
AO3 Document Control Officer - Brisbane CBD location - Immediate Start - Circa $38.13 + Superannuation per hour Opportunity has arisen for a
- Immediate start 7 month contract with possible extension
- Circa $38 per hour + Superannuation
- Brisbane CBD Location
Listed two days agoat Macquarie Group Limited
Entry level role. Fantastic opportunity for a recent university Grad with tertiary qualifications in Library, Records and Information Management
- Macquarie Headquarters - 50 Martin Place, Sydney
- Dynamic, commercial and fast-paced environment
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible workplace
Listed three hours agoat Stirling AndersenTake pride in joining a supportive and light hearted team who value their staff and have a national reach. Listed one day agoat Ranbury Management GroupSunshine Coast based, experienced Document Controller required for an immediate start. Listed two days agoat Complete Recruitment MattersExp'd in Archives, Collection Management, maintaining database records? Looking for a part-time contract in a community base org? Available now Listed one day agoat Davidson CorporateJoin one of QLD's largest Government departments and be apart of a diverse and inclusive team that strives for excellence together! Listed five days agoat Healthdirect Australia
Join a small and high performing team of clinical professionals to manage and support the CRM function within the digital health sector.
- Maternity leave cover position (Until approx. Jan 2020)
- Brand new offices located close to public transport in Sydney CBD
- Work across services that benefit the health of all Australians
Listed five days agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdScanning Officers required for a 3 month contract in Kingswood Criminal record and Working with Children checks required for this role Listed two days agoat Paccar Australia P/L
This position is responsible for the managing the company's quality documentation process, administration and reception duties on a part-time basis.
- Reputable Large Employer in Eastern Suburbs, Vic
- Supportive team members and great working conditions, 4 days per week.
- Quality Documentation and Relief Reception responsibilities
Listed eight hours agoat Running BareWe are looking to add to our expanding team, and are seeking a dynamic, vibrant Design Room Assistant to be part of our head office team. Listed four hours agoat AlstomWe are currently seeking an enthusiastic Document Controller to join our project team working on Sydney Metro and City South West project. Listed five days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
State Government Dept in Kingswood has need for Digital Document Scanning experience. ASAP start, full time ongoing basis.
- Digital Scanning Officer
- State Archives
- full time casual
Listed five days agoat Central Coast Council
Providing public access to Council information in accordance with the Governance Information (Public Access) Act, will be the key focus of this role.
- Work in a fast paced environment using your research skills to assist the public
- Join the Governance team and help provide public access to council information
- Temporary Term Contract - Full time up to April 2020 + RDO
Listed two days agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
An amazing opportunity to join a global business on a short term contract!
- Western Sydney location close to public transport
- Highly regarded global business
- Part-time 7:30am to 12:30pm
Listed twelve days agoat Alexander AppointmentsA fantastic opportunity to secure work in Parramatta for an experienced Mailroom clerk to commence ASAP
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education