Self Employment, Science & Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Murarrie QLD 4172,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113,
- Alexandria NSW 2015,
- Rocklea QLD 4106
- Botany NSW 2019,
- Dandenong South VIC 3175,
- Barangaroo NSW 2000,
- Fitzroy VIC 3065,
- Melbourne VIC 3004,
- Caringbah NSW 2229,
- West Ryde NSW 2114,
- Kensington VIC 3031,
- Traralgon VIC 3844,
- Darra QLD 4076,
- Perth Airport WA 6105
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Cleaning holiday accommodation
- Work with Noosa's premier hospitality team
- Work in luxury surrounds and with luxury product
- We only employ the very best in the business. If that's you, join us.
This is a featured jobat PH Global Distribution P/LEARN EXTRA $$$$ FROM WALKING!! Deliver local phone books to houses and businesses in the Lismore and Casino region. Listed fifteen minutes agoat QML PathologyAn opportunity exists for highly motivated individual looking to forge a career opportunity in diagnostic pathology. Listed two days agoat Helix Recruitment
Specialist Food Testing Laboratory. Immediate Start. Graduates kick start your science career!
- Open The Door To Your Future Career in Food Analysis
- Newly Created Positions In Chemistry & Microbiology
- Training & Support
Listed four days agoat Kelly ServicesKelly Scientific is looking for Quality Assurance Technician. Listed seven days agoat Laverty PathologyLaverty Pathology is currently seeking Scientific Officer to join our friendly Histology team, based in Macquarie Park. Listed twenty hours agoat SGS Australia Pty Ltd
Have you recently graduated? Are you seeking experience within a laboratory environment? Kick start your career with SGS!
- Young graduates are encouraged to apply
- Multiple casual roles available
- Leading global organisation
Listed four days agoat Advance NanoTek LimitedThis ASX listed developer and manufacturer is seeking a suitable Casual QC Laboratory Technician. Listed fifteen days agoat Recruitment Edge
12 month casual role for a dynamic laboratory assistant, fantastic company in Botany, excellent conditions and rate of pay
- 12 month casual role
- Excellent $$
- Excellnt conditions
Listed one day agoat Australian Meat GroupAustralian Meat processor looking for experienced food microbiology lab technician Listed seventeen hours agoat Walker's Doughnuts NSW
Be apart of a growing doughnut company in Sydney, decorating hundreds of delicious doughnuts daily for hungry customers !
- Grow with a large and fun team
- Work with a rapid expanding company
- Become creative with Doughnuts !
Listed three days agoat St David DairyAs a growing boutique micro-dairy based in the heart of Fitzroy, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Quality Technician to join our team. Listed three days agoat Department of Justice and Community SafetyIf you have knowledge of anatomy, OH&S and potentially mortuary practices with great communication and interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you Listed two days agoat The Recruitment CompanyWater Quality Analyst required for immediate start, 12 contract, large government client. Listed seven days agoat Diodrone
Join our small team as the geospatial solutions leader and deliver incredible LiDAR, photogrammetry, 3D modelling and digital engineering projects.
- cutting edge digital engineering projects for major infrastructure
- be an integral part of a growing business with flexible hours, unlimited leave
- LiDAR, photogrammetry, 3D modelling, BIM, all things digital engineering
Listed two days agoat Douglas Partners Pty Ltd
Seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person to fill a soil technician position. No experience necessary.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy.
- Culturally diverse working environment.
- Career opportunity. No experience required.
Listed four hours agoat SA WaterSupport the delivery of value and excellence in analytical services to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Listed twenty hours agoat Fowlers Asphalting Pty LtdGippsland Asphalt currently have an opportunity for a Laboratory technician to join our team at our Asphalt plant, based in Traralgon, Victoria. Listed two days agoat LUINA BIO PTY LTD
Assist with the timely testing of materials and products in accordance with GMP standards including sampling of raw materials for testing and release
- Longevity in a Brisbane Based Biotechnology Contract Manufacturer
- Established Revenue steams and exciting phase of growth
- Min. 2 years in the pharmaceutical/related industry
Listed twenty two hours agoat SGS Australia Pty Ltd
SGS Australia is looking a dedicated and professional Laboratory Technician to work within our Oil, Gas and Chemicals Downstream business.
- Permanent Role
- Opportunity to gain experience in a Oil and Gas laboratory
- Rotating roster, One week of days, One week of afternoons
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education