Self Employment, Science & Technology, Pattern Makers & Garment Technicians Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Kalgoorlie WA 6430,
- Bowen Hills QLD 4006,
- Minchinbury NSW 2770,
- Camperdown NSW 2050
- Nhulunbuy NT 0880,
- Surfers Paradise QLD 4217,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Parkville VIC 3052,
- Minto NSW 2566,
- Braeside VIC 3195,
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Berkeley Vale NSW 2261,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- St Lucia QLD 4067,
- Townsville QLD 4810,
- Heatherton VIC 3202
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two hours agoat The iQ Group Global
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a diverse range of projects in line with the strategic objectives of the iQ Group.
- Dynamic culture - Sydney CBD location
- Provide administrative support for commercialisation & medical affairs
- Junior role with the opportunity for career progression
Listed six days agoat SGS Australia Pty Ltd
Entry level position undertaking sample preparations in the lab using a range of laboratory equipment. Work in a fast paced environment!
- Available for an Immediate start
- Residential position in Kalgoorlie, WA
- Attractive salary from $20-25 per hour
Listed one day agoat Employment OfficePermanent part-time position for a Laboratory Assistant within busy Bowen Hills Molecular Pathology Laboratory! Supportive team environment. Listed twenty one hours agoat Aldi Stores
Working in a fast paced environment, the successful candidate will have an enthusiastic approach with strong communication and organisational skills.
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- Market leading remuneration $63,400- $69,200 over 4 years (including super)
- Great work life balance
Listed four days agoat Centenary InstituteApplications are invited from motivated individuals who want to work with laboratory rodents in a medical research environment. Listed twenty one hours agoat Latitude 12Provision of advice and administration of all building and construction related activities. Listed four days agoat The Herbal Extract Company of AustraliaFull time position, manufacturer of Complimentary Medicine, established for >30yrs. Southwest Sydney location. Opportunity to showcase your QA skills. Listed four days agoat HydroChem
Working as a member of our onsite laboratory team, be involved in a range of duties that support our business, including developmental exploration.
- 100% Australian company - recognised industry leader
- Small team environment
- Diverse range of tasks
Listed seven days agoat Employment OfficePermanent part-time position for a Laboratory Assistant within busy Bowen Hills Molecular Pathology Laboratory! Supportive team environment. Listed fourteen days agoat Sanitarium
Sanitarium invites applications for the Casual position of Technical Assistants at its Berkeley Vale manufacturing site.
- Great company values and culture
- Berkeley Vale, Central Coast location
- Ideal role for a Uni Student studying Food Science
Listed twenty three hours agoat Paint and Sip Studios Australia
Paint and Sip Studios are looking for a dedicated Mobile Artist to mentor groups through our step-by-step painting experiences at our pop-up venues.
- Do you have natural Artistic Flair for Painting with Acrylics?
- Be a part of an exciting growing Paint and Sip Events Company
- Mobile work environment across Greater Sydney
Listed four days agoat Techstaff
Full time Opportunity for a Reg Affair Officer looking to join a global leading company in manufacturing effervescent Vitamins & Minerals!
- Global Leading company in Vitamins and Minerals
- Full Time opportunity with career progression
- Excellent Team culture & Location
Listed five days agoat The University of QueenslandNewly created opportunity to be involved in the generation and characterisation of novel in vivo and in vitro models for neurodegenerative disease. Listed one day agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentProduction Technician required | Agri/Chem/Food quals | Industrial manufacturing | Car required | Full training provided in quality manufacturing Listed three hours agoat JCU: James Cook University, Australia
Harness your skills and experience by providing technical support to academic staff in biomedicine laboratories while enhancing the student experience
- Work closely with students and academic staff in the Biomedicine discipline
- Develop your technical skills with opportunity for career progression
- Job security at a top ranking University with exceptional employee benefits
Listed twenty three hours agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity exists to join the Biotechnology Industry with Australia’s leading private umbilical cord blood and tissue bank.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education