Information & Communication Technology, Engineering, Teaching - Tertiary, Other, Teaching Aides & Special Needs Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven hours agoat Swinburne University of Technology
Provide support for examination paper submission, results processing, special consideration and student progress activities.
- Student & Academic Services
- HEW 5 $68,506 - $75,176 + 17% super
- Full-time, ongoing role, Hawthorn location
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserThe person required will handle all general office duties, invoicing, accounts, data entry Listed seven hours agoat Quay AppointmentsQuay Appointments are currently recruiting for a Librarian for our Local Government client located in Sydney, CBD. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are currently recruiting for a full time Assistant to the Nursery Manager position in Regentville. Listed eight hours agoat The Information Management Group Pty Ltd
We are now looking for Onsite Print and Mailroom staff to service our valued clients in NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, SA & WA.
- Positions available in NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, SA & WA
- Full-time positions with an immediate start
- Great team environment
Listed one day agoat Relationships Australia Queensland
We are currently seeking applications for the part-time (22.5 hours per week) position of Coordinator – Administration and Business Processes at our..
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- A supportive team environment and opportunity for professional development
- Salary packaging options available
Listed nine days agoat South Australia Police
South Australia Police are currently seeking a Station Support Officer to join the Metropolitan Operations Service.
- Multiple ongoing (Permanent) vacancies across Metropolitan Adelaide
- Rewarding environment
- Provide and contribute to the provision of quality support services to SAPOL
Listed seven hours agoat Quay AppointmentsQuay Appointments are currently recruiting for a Library Technician for our Local Government client located in Sydney, CBD. Listed seven hours agoat CSR LimitedWe have an exciting opportunity for a proactive team player to join our WHS & Workers Compensation team in a highly diverse role. Listed one hour agoat Compass GroupLove working within a customer centered community? :: Join our administration team and make a difference! :: Listed two days agoat Penrith City Council
Permanent full time opportunity available for an Asset Software Applications Officer at Penrith City Council.
- Permanent Full Time
- Flexible Working Hours
Listed two days agoat Becks Wiggins Stokes Pty Ltd
You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely advice to members, course application processing and general administration.
- Work in a busy education department
- Professional and friendly environment
- CBD location
Listed twenty three hours agoat Sydney Children’s Hospitals NetworkSydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia. We care for thousands of children each year in our... Listed two days agoat Department of Environment, Land, Waterand Planning
Provide high-level confidential support to the Director and project administrative support to the Rural water Policy and Programs team.
- Great written and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Embraces a challenge
Listed twenty two hours agoat McKenzie Aged Care Group
Roster Coordinator aka whiz for Aged Care facility located in Lynbrook, VIC. Part-time position.
- Are you a rostering whiz?
- Do you want to work in a community where you feel you belong and can make a real
- Do you want to be part of a fun and friendly team, working in Lynbrook, VIC?
Listed one day agoat ALS LimitedLaboratory Support Officer Listed two hours agoat Rail Projects Victoria
This position works closely with a broad range of stakeholders, supporting the coordination and distribution of reports, agendas, papers and minutes
- Contribute to the preparation of plans, briefings, reports and correspondence
- Support the facilitation and coordination of the Board and Subcommittee meetings
- Manage and maintain local records and document management databases
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education