Information & Communication Technology, Engineering Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Blue Packets
BluePackets is looking for a Linux sys/net admin to be part of our team. You need to be up to date with the latest trends and have steady hands.
- Work on both customers systems and our own network
- Play a cruical role in maintaining and improving existing systems
- Be part of a growing team
This is a featured jobat Paxus
Paxus is currently interested in hearing from experienced Linux/Unix System Administrators for an exciting permanent role within the defence industry
- Competitive salary and great conditions - Extra Annual Leave
- Great internal training opportunities to advance your career
- Very stable long-term role industry
Listed eleven hours agoat People and WestWe are seeking a part time IT officer to monitor and maintain computer systems and networks for our group of companies. Listed three days agoat Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd
Have you got experience delivering quality customer service and telecommunications solutions? Look no further.
- Ensure the successful delivery of telecommunications solutions
- National all-Australian owned and based telecommunications provider
- Permanent part time position based in Morwell (rotating roster)
Listed one day agoat Halcyon Knights Pty Ltd
new role with view to perm. US HQ'd company. Help run remote office. exposure to tech co pref'd.
- Part Time Office Manager - 20 hours per week
- Ad Hoc Admin, Office, and HR duties
- US based software vendor with new office in Sydney
Listed two days agoat Ingrid Arna PTY LTDOur team is currently looking to engage an IT and Administrative Support Assistant to join our team. Listed nine hours agoat MTP ServicesExcellent opportunity for Database Administrator to join a dynamic team in the Federal Government! Listed three days agoat Domain GroupJoin four passionate Domain employees, the team love what they do, enjoy working with big data and algorithms. Listed one day agoat Apprenticeship Careers AustraliaLooking to kick-start your dream job with a Traineeship? Look no further as Apprenticeship careers Australia has the Traineeship for you! Listed four days agoat Macquarie Group Limited
As our Delivery & Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and driving outcomes across our Workplace Digital Technology projects.
- Utilise your co-ordination skills
- Work on a variety of technology projects
- Join an Agile team
Listed four days agoat Prospect Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Trainee looking to develop a career in Information and Communication Technology.
- Exciting career opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual
- Full-time office position, offering 30 hours per week
- Obtain formal training, education and a nationally recognised qualification
Listed twelve hours agoat Institute of Managers and LeadersThe Institute of Managers and Leaders are seeking an enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Salesforce and Integration Administrator. Listed one day agoat Monitor ConsultingFantastic entry-level opportunity for an enthusiastic IT graduate looking to either enter the Testing field. Dandenong location, starting ASAP. Listed three days agoat Auto & General
Exciting opportunity to enhance customer agenda and drive customer centricity
- Newly created role
- Work collaboratively across dual teams
- Toowong location | Free parking
Listed sixteen hours agoat Progress Rail AustraliaResponsible for coordination of daily work and oversees the Field Adminsistratorslocated in Australia Listed eighteen hours agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Clerk to join our Adelaide team to help provide excellent administrative support to our customers.
- A fantastic career opportunity within a rapidly growing business
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Great opportunity for professional development
Listed two days agoat Victoria Police
Focusing on the people side of change and be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies
- One (1) fulltime, fixed term (until 31/03/2021) position available
- Two (2) fulltime, fixed term (until 30/06/2020) position available
- Melbourne CBD Location
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyIn-between roles and need flexibility? Work 2-3 days per week near Liverpool in Database Administrator role using SQL Server. Listed twelve hours agoat NineWe have a vacancy in our Sydney office for a Connected TV (CTV) Developer. Listed one day agoat Rubix Solutions Pty Ltd
We are looking for able bodies Trades Assistants in Sydney to assist with Telco projects in the Greater Metro area of Sydney.
- Work in Telco Exchanges
- Melbourne based
- Contract - Immediate start
Listed three days agoat Clean Energy Council
Work with a great team, improving our Salesforce administration, enabling the CEC to be more effective and efficient in delivering outstanding service
- Bring your SME commercial experience to enhance CEC’s member service delivery
- Work with a friendly and passionate team
- Immediate start, full-time, CBD location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses to help boost your career
- Study online or on campus