Information & Communication Technology, Engineering Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat RACQ
Licencing Governance Specialist required to oversee software licencing to ensure compliance and drive cost savings across the portfolio.
- Oversee software licencing to ensure compliance and value
- Drive cost savings
- Drive improvement by establishing a new governance framework
This is a featured jobat Paxus
Paxus is currently interested in hearing from experienced Linux/Unix System Administrators for an exciting permanent role within the defence industry
- Competitive salary and great conditions - Extra Annual Leave
- Great internal training opportunities to advance your career
- Very stable long-term role industry
Listed three hours agoat People and WestWe are seeking a part time IT officer to monitor and maintain computer systems and networks for our group of companies. Listed three days agoat Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd
Have you got experience delivering quality customer service and telecommunications solutions? Look no further.
- Ensure the successful delivery of telecommunications solutions
- National all-Australian owned and based telecommunications provider
- Permanent part time position based in Morwell (rotating roster)
Listed twenty three hours agoat Halcyon Knights Pty Ltd
new role with view to perm. US HQ'd company. Help run remote office. exposure to tech co pref'd.
- Part Time Office Manager - 20 hours per week
- Ad Hoc Admin, Office, and HR duties
- US based software vendor with new office in Sydney
Listed one day agoat Ingrid Arna PTY LTDOur team is currently looking to engage an IT and Administrative Support Assistant to join our team. Listed fifty three minutes agoat MTP ServicesExcellent opportunity for Database Administrator to join a dynamic team in the Federal Government! Listed two days agoat Domain GroupJoin four passionate Domain employees, the team love what they do, enjoy working with big data and algorithms. Listed one day agoat Apprenticeship Careers AustraliaLooking to kick-start your dream job with a Traineeship? Look no further as Apprenticeship careers Australia has the Traineeship for you! Listed three days agoat Macquarie Group Limited
As our Delivery & Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and driving outcomes across our Workplace Digital Technology projects.
- Utilise your co-ordination skills
- Work on a variety of technology projects
- Join an Agile team
Listed three days agoat Prospect Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Trainee looking to develop a career in Information and Communication Technology.
- Exciting career opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual
- Full-time office position, offering 30 hours per week
- Obtain formal training, education and a nationally recognised qualification
Listed five hours agoat Institute of Managers and LeadersThe Institute of Managers and Leaders are seeking an enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Salesforce and Integration Administrator. Listed twenty three hours agoat Ivory Group
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Network Administrator to join an established team within a local council. Immediate start role!
- Flexible working options for this contract
- Established team with set structure, allowing for autonomy
- Long term secure contract with opportunity for extension
Listed two days agoat Zip Co LtdZip Co Ltd ("Zip") is seeking a Systems Administrator who is looking to work in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Australia. Listed three days agoat Auto & General
Exciting opportunity to enhance customer agenda and drive customer centricity
- Newly created role
- Work collaboratively across dual teams
- Toowong location | Free parking
Listed eight hours agoat Progress Rail AustraliaResponsible for coordination of daily work and oversees the Field Adminsistratorslocated in Australia Listed ten hours agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Clerk to join our Adelaide team to help provide excellent administrative support to our customers.
- A fantastic career opportunity within a rapidly growing business
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Great opportunity for professional development
Listed two days agoat Victoria Police
Focusing on the people side of change and be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies
- One (1) fulltime, fixed term (until 31/03/2021) position available
- Two (2) fulltime, fixed term (until 30/06/2020) position available
- Melbourne CBD Location
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyIn-between roles and need flexibility? Work 2-3 days per week near Liverpool in Database Administrator role using SQL Server.
Receive new jobs for this search by email