Advertising, Arts & Media, Education & Training, Compliance & Risk, Pickers & Packers, Sales Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Brimbank City Council
Community engagement, Youth work, Customer service
- Permanent full-time
- 35 hour week, 9 day Fortnight
- $69,303.63 - $79,923.64
Listed two days agoat University of New South WalesAs the Student Support Advisor you will be responsible for assessing the support needs of students, providing tailored guidance and advice Listed two days agoat AVI• Large international development not-for-profit agency • Accreditation Processes • Immediate start • Fixed term role based in Fitzroy Listed two days agoat University of New South WalesThe Manager, Admissions Operations role is responsible for the operational management of applications for admission to UNSW Listed three days agoat Online Education Services
Bring your passion for customer service to a highly rewarding role where you will be providing support to online students across a variety of areas.
- Varied service role providing support to online students
- Modern and supportive work culture
- AON Employer named Best of Best Employer 2017
Listed two days agoat Moir Group
Experienced Finance Compliance Manager required for large global listed company in CBD.
- Develop Compliance framework|SOX| Process Improvement
- Dynamic and fast paced culture
- Up to $165,000 | CBD location
Listed four days agoat The University of Queensland
Plan and implement initiatives that enhance the student experience within the Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences.
- Evolving project to see through implementation
- Engage more broadly beyond their program of study
- Work initially with identified student cohorts before scaling Faculty-wide
Listed five days agoat Australian Catholic University Limited
Provide ongoing advice, support, guidance and appropriate referral in relation to student life in Australia
- Provide support and guidance to our international students
- Base salary from $78,786
- 12-month fixed term full time opportunity
Listed two days agoat University of New South WalesAs the Student Support Advisor you will be responsible for assessing the support needs of students, providing tailored guidance and advice Listed two days agoat Camden CouncilAt Camden Council we offer you the opportunity to make a difference in your community. Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking applications for Inclusion Support Assistants to assist identified students in our classrooms. Listed three days agoat The University of Queensland
Liaise with the student body and associations to enhance student experience and engagement and implement programs and social events.
- Full time, permanent position
- Convenient and picturesque St Lucia location with on campus parking
- Join a University ranked in the world’s top 50
Listed four days agoat Macquarie UniversityFantastic part time opportunity for a candidate with project management expertise. Listed three days agoat St Joseph's College
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be a member of the College’s Advancement Team.
- Full-time, ongoing position commencing early 2020
- Great opportunity with one of Australia’s leading independent Catholic schools.
- Produce informative and engaging copy
Listed two days agoat Sydney Children’s Hospitals NetworkEmployment Type: Temporary Full TimePosition Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 1Remuneration: 74406 - 100090Hours Per Week: 38Requisition ID: R... Listed two days agoat La Trobe UniversityLooking for a candidate to undertake a project to meet strategic goals of increasing student numbers and industry involvement. Listed three days agoat The University of Sydney
Assist with the delivery of the onshore international student recruitment strategy
- Opportunity to assist with the international student recruitment strategy
- Located at Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Full time continuing role, up to $82Kp.a including up to 17% Superannuation
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education